on 21 February 2017
This is the first of this make of nail polish that I am using and Barry M is quickly becoming a favourite! What a great product and at a great price. The colours are absolutely stunning and there is such a wide variety of them! Also they apply to the nail beautifully. I am really pleased with this purchase and will definitely be buying more of them in the future. Definitely a brand every Nail Polish collector needs to own! Enjoy!
on 20 May 2015
It's Barry M...what more is there to say...OBSESSED with this brand. I find you don't need to spend big on the colour if you use a decent base and top coat as I have very long natural nails and I can make regular nail varnish last 2 weeks and Barry M have so many nice colours, I wish I had them all!
on 15 September 2014
Gorgeous colour with excellent consistency. Lower than RRP which is always a bonus and arrive before the estimated delivery. I love the colour so much that I wear them a lot. Everyone ask what the colour is when I'm wearing them and I get lots of compliments. I've always love Barry m products due to their high quality and inexpensive prices and this one is no different. Same high quality as others in the line. Love it. Happy with purchase!
on 19 July 2015
This nail varnish has converted me to Barry M. This is such a lovely colour and a great product.
on 3 December 2012
I've wasted a lot of money trying to get a decent blue polish that doesn't look cheap. This is the best by far, two coats and you're good to go, I always get lots of compliments when I wear this, buy it!
on 27 August 2014
A little darker than the picture looked on my laptop but I still like it lots
on 29 April 2014
Great quality - one coat is enough if you are in a hurry. Lovely colour, great price (was considering Opi, but Barry M much cheaper)
on 12 February 2014
Lovely pale blue colour to add to the collection. Haven't used it properly yet but seems like it will look nice on
on 8 November 2014
Great product at a good price along with
a spot on service.
on 28 March 2015
This is my favourite colour nail varnish ever! Really good quality

See one answered question