Customer reviews

Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 1 September 2015
This product should always be in your home. At the first touch of a sore throat I start 6 caps a day. Keep taking until you feel you are over it then go back to daily allowance which is 2
They work like a miracle for my chest!
My liver enzymes blood test was down too .... I wondered did the oregano help to do that also as I didn't change anything else. Just a thought.
on 22 April 2017
Loving it
on 4 February 2014
If your looking for something to keep your stomach good,then this is for you,they are good for other things,ie breathing&sinus,s&also arthritis,but be aware,they are not full strength,which is why you can take 3 a day,this is why I have only give 4 stars,as with full strength capsules you only take one a day,to be sure this one is for you I would suggest reading up on oregano first,Neil,Liverpool.
on 16 April 2013
I bought this because I read that it to help restore the balance of bacteria in the gut. Well, it did just that, on one a day for about three weeks, and all the wobbliness that I have for a while has gone. COud be a coincidence, but I am better!
on 29 April 2013
Cant recommend the capsules highly enough. They helped with the thrush problem I had, I will purchase again to make sure
I have them to hand in case it ever comes back. A great product.
on 26 November 2014
The best of many I have tried. Oregano oil is a natural antibiotic. I have a suppressed immune system. Always getting chest infections and sinus infections. Not had one infection since taking two a day of these. If I feel something starting I up the dosage to 4 or even 6 for a couple of days and it knocks it out completely. Much more powerful than any pharmaceutical antibiotic I have ever had. All my family take it now and have the same result.
on 6 September 2013
It's okay but I it will be helpful when it's advertised to see how much percentage carvicol is included. Thee is no information her, while other brands tell you what you are getting straight up.
on 24 January 2014
use this as antibiotic and up the dose as required, Can also be opened and used in inhaler if required or added to carrier oils to rub in chest.
on 17 September 2013
These do the job they are meant to do. Easy to take and are as they were described.
Still taking them at the moment and they are working.
on 16 February 2014
This product is recommended for treating fungus in the gut and is proving to be very good, though not a cure.

See one answered question