on 20 May 2012
Great product! Love Barry M products, really lovely quality for the price you pay. Loving the new ice cream shades, although the berry one is my favourite. Looks fab if you use a coat of Barry M white nail paint first then use the colour over the top,makes it stand out more. You do need a top cost though to make sure it's sealed. Excellent value for money, will be using again
on 22 November 2012
I used to wear this nail paint all the time, absolutely loved it when I had it! The colour looks great on both hands and feet - Never had a problem with it.
on 4 September 2013
I love the amazing shades available, but I still like them slightly muted and this fits the bill rated 4 only because I haven't tested it's staing power well enough. gorgeous shade ! Thank you Annie W.
on 9 April 2014
I haven't worn nail varnish since I was a young teenager but recently got a fantastic job where I need to look smart plus I passed my driving test and decided to treat myself! The first time I used it I put it on way too thick and it didn't dry. So I took it off and did a few thin layers letting it dry after each one. This is probably how you're supposed to do nail varnish but I haven't used it in years! I put a top coat on and it looks great!
I found the finished result is actually a little brighter/more vibrant than the picture but when I only had one thin layer on it looked like the picture. So I suppose you can make it as bold as you want with more layers which is really useful.

I washed my car with the nail varnish on and I only use my right hand as my left hand has an engagement ring on it which I don't like to take off. I had to reapply the vanish on the hand that had washed the car which I think is to be expected but the left hand hasn't chipped at all.

Very pleased with the colour and quality and I definitely recommend.
on 25 June 2014
Love Barry Ms nail paints and this is such a beautiful colour, I team it up with there greenberry/mint colour, looks fab! with a decent base and top coat it will last a good week without chipping I find.
on 17 October 2013
I paint my nails regularly, I change my colour every week. Before purchasing this, I had seen my friend wearing it and thought it was great. When it came, that weekend, I tried it on. It was good, better than I expected. Glides on easily, brush spreads colour evenley and the colour is beautiful and lasts all week. Super impressed. Also it's cheaper on Amazon than it is in Boots!
on 8 September 2014
I can't live without Barry M nail polishes they are exactly what I look for in a nail varnish:
-long lasting
-chip resistant
-amazing pigmentation
-beautiful choice of colours
-quick drying
-easy to apply
I love these nail varnishes...!
on 25 April 2012
Really beautiful colour, I like to do alternate nails with a darker purple, or a kind of light teal. Would recommend two coats, especially because of the light shade. Also, make sure to leave long enough to dry, as being used to quick dry polish, I smeared it everywhere the first time I used it! With a base coat and top coat (also Barry M), it doesn't chip off, which is great, 'cause I find that's often a problem as I do a lot of typing for college!

Overall, great product and colour, would recommend!
on 6 April 2014
I love Barry M's nail paints/polishes however although its a nice colour and it was (very) easy to apply, it is quite a pale lilac for me so not much bold/bright colour. But it's worth the money due to its long lasting effect.
on 11 July 2014
Lovely colour. Not quite pink and not quite lilac, so unusual and unique as a result. Good quality and stays looking good for a few days when a decent base and top coat is used too.