on 21 June 2011
I loved this case I bought this because I am addicted to my Kindle and read all hours of the night which annoys my DH big time, the thought of having a light handy made me buy it and I have to say that I LOVE it! The whole feel of the case, the simplicity of it and the light is brilliant. Ignore the reviews that say the light is not bright enough at the bottom because I have no problems at all. I am so glad I bought it also it does not make my battery drain any quicker.
on 19 January 2013
Bought this for my wife, along with the Kindle Keyboard 3g e,Reader, as it has a built in light which works of the actual Kindle, as the Kindle e,reader just snaps into place inside the cover using little contacts, which then power the light which itself, is stored inside one of the corners of the cover, alowing her to read at night or in the car, or in bed so as not to desturb me. Great Job, highly recommended if you have the above E,Reader. Enjoy!!!
on 7 November 2014
Brought this to replace one that the light connection brook off..
on 2 November 2014
Excellent purchase. Pull out light is good better than expected.
on 27 September 2015
The best covers for a Kindle; much better than the plastic ones.
on 11 October 2014
My husband loves it as he can read in bed without disturbing me.
on 7 October 2014
My wife loves this. weeks of power for the built in light source
on 4 August 2014
Good protective cover for a kindle without making it over bulky.
on 26 September 2014
Looked absolutely new and just what I wanted. Came in new box.
on 19 January 2015
Great light that does not disturb my wife from going to sleep