Customer reviews

on 2 October 2010
This is a great item for those of us who remember the good `old` days of hi-nrg disco.
Those of us that remeber disco`s with basic lighting (almost dark) and tripping just to the music no need for daft drugs...magic.
Recommend to those new to `gay disco music`.Try the rest of the series and make up a great collection.
2 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 15 April 2016
Great hi energy tracks. I only remember the popular ones but there was so much more. Service and product excellent thanks
on 18 December 2014
I'm listening to it as I type has a few good tracks if like me you're old enough to remember them first time round
on 8 June 2013
I came to this album looking for Peggi Blu and downloaded the entire thing - and I'm so glad I did. Every track was a discovery.
on 14 November 2012
I have five or six of these compliations and they are all good, but this is by far my favorite. It's bursting with camp disco and there really isn't a duff track. It's a blast, I love it.
One person found this helpful
on 24 June 2010
Disco Discharge - Pink Pounders... this 2 cd set from the DISCO-DISCHARGE is not as good as the rest, it still has some great tracks on this set, but far to many are from the U.S.A that never made it in the uk, and some are just bad.. its just what i think, its still a great cd to have and iam sure will bring back lots of the good old days to many, so do give it a go and just enjoy it for what it is.........................enjoy
5 people found this helpful
on 25 June 2010
Another great album from Disco Discharge. I remember a lot of these records from back in the day and the memories come flooding back each time I listen to them. A good mix of the well known and obscure which is what makes Disco Discharge such an interesting series. Fave tracks from this album are "Hot Leather" by Passengers, "Leave That Boy Alone" by Poussez, "The Ultimate Warlord" by The Immortals, "I Don't Want To Lose You" by Hi NRG legends Lime, "Back To You" by Crystal In The Pink & "My Forbidden Lover" by Tapps. To be honest I could list just about all the tracks as favourites, it's so difficult to choose. Congratulations to the Disco Discharge team. I have all eight albums and can't wait for the next four.
6 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 26 August 2016
Pinky and Perky should have done some of these songs .
on 20 August 2010
Lots of these tracks take me back to my early nightclubbing days! And remind me of friends I have not seen for years! The track listing does go a bit odd here and there, but the really old, true "disco" tracks really hit the mark!
4 people found this helpful