on 13 November 2017
Ordered the 11x14.

Glass front & hardboard back. No cardboard in this product. Came well packed in a heavy cardboard box, wrapped in bubble wrap and had another piece of hardboard protecting the glass.

Picture installation was easy: fit my matted prints (~4mm thick) no problem. Some other foam mounted prints (~6mm) are a bit too thick for the metal hold downs, but the frame is deep enough that I could use glazing points to hold it in, unlike some other frames I've owned.

Make sure to dust the glass before installing your picture, but that's to be expected with any frame.
on 29 November 2015
This item arrived quickly and very well packaged. Very reasonable product for the price. The picture we have is slightly smaller than the frame and the frame is not exactly as the illustration suggests because there is no white backing paper just the brown back of the frame which means we will have to insert a large white sheet behind our picture. Apart from that which removes a star (half a star would be more appropriate) I am very pleased with the frame itself.
on 7 January 2015
Used these to hang 3 prints on a wall. Black frame and white border works well with black & white prints. Has a built-in stand so can stand freely if you're that way inclined.

One of the three arrived with the corner broken, but after a quick email we had another on the way with no problems and didn't even have to return the broken frame so I can also attest that these work well as firewood.
2 people found this helpful
on 20 December 2017
It's literally not the right size. It advertises itself as a 16x12 photo frame but I picture that I tried to put in it is exactly that size (as I measured it with a tape measure) and it doesn't fit. The frame is thinner than 12 inches and longer than 16 inches. Really disappointing.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 19 January 2016
Great quality frame... Most of it anyway. After trying to hang it on the wall, the hanger thing at the back just broke off. I don't know how that flimsy thing could ever support the weight, but after a bit DIY, I was able to attach my own support to hang it. Only after I was able to fix it did I have no regrets. I guess it's all about luck.
on 11 December 2014
Really disappointed with this product. The finish is poor, paint not covering the frame all over, the back shows drip marks. The corner joins are out of alignment and gappy. Honestly, I could have made better. The only good thing is the glass front is glass, not plastic which wouldn't have surprised me.
One person found this helpful
on 30 December 2013
It's definitely easy to put your pictures in, and I would have given it a 5-star review- but there was so much dust between inside the glass that I had to spend a half hour on each frame just cleaning the inside so that the photos would come out beautifully.

Once it was all clean, pictures in and was hung, they are absolutely beautiful.
One person found this helpful
on 18 December 2017
Good quality frame, but glass quite thin - my first attempt to put the back on shattered the glass
on 29 January 2018
Pleased and surprised that this frame came with a glass front. Very happy.
on 21 July 2014
I appreciate this frame is not expensive but the finish on it is dreadful. The black coating is essentially a black masking tape applied over the frame outer. It has peeled away at the corners and formed ridges and bubbles where it hasn't been applied correctly. Not suitable for sale in my opinion.
4 people found this helpful