on 6 July 2017
This is utter and complete rubbish. The night before my son's birthday and I've assembled it and the handle that you pull back to launch cars doesn't even work. The track piece inside the elevator doesn't fit properly so it catches all the way up and you can't lift it at the top to set the car off, and then it stops the elevator from going down and now has broke because it stuck. Do NOT buy this you will be sorely disappointed by what a cheap piece of plastic this is. Update ** I have sent two messages to the seller explaining the above and have had NO response. I order a lot off Amazon and rarely does something arrive damaged but when it does the seller usual offers to refund a portion of the price or sends out a replacement piece, well this seller doesn't reply so beware.
3 people found this helpful
on 12 April 2017
I was a bit shocked to open the package and find such a flimsy, plastic car garage. For the price of it I expected it to be something more sturdy. My boys have been playing with it for a week and already the string which pulls the lift up has disappeared inside the handle and I have to keep opening it up to get it out. The lift doens't go down with the string and handle so you need to push it down. The stickers don't stick on the plastic and are peeling off.

Would not buy again! I was thinking this was a step up from the toot toot garage, but looks like I will be keeping that as this one is falling apart already!
on 21 June 2017
Ok but not very robust. Our boisterous toddler has bent the tracks that are detachable. Maybe be better for older boys only.
on 3 January 2018
Disappointed with the quality. For the price I've paid I expect to get a sturdy garage. The plastic is very cheap and flimsy. My boys can't properly play with it as the parts are falling apart. Would not recommend
on 1 June 2015
It has lots of fiddly bits and angles which is more interesting than other garages I researched and a good price for what you get, the Hot Wheels really fit best because of their weighting I guess. Not very sturdy but 3 year old understands that and doesn't lean on it now he's a bit older, might not stand up to a 2 year old..
on 17 November 2017
Well made robust garage. 3 yr old loves it.
One person found this helpful
on 17 December 2017
Wow ! I think my grandson is going to love this. Good quality toy.
on 3 January 2016
bought as Christmas pressie for grandson - he's into hotwheels and played with it straight away (we'd partially assembled it beforehand) and kept going back to it for rest of day so big success. Existing track can be joined to garage.
on 20 August 2016
The garage was ok but it was a but flimsy for the price and the ramps kept falling off and didnt really clip together too well.
on 12 January 2018