Size: Medium - 12/14|Change

on 5 October 2011
I think the main concerns I had when considering the costume were as follows so I will try and address those for anyone else who was wondering!

A. The sizing/fit
I'm about a size 8/10 and ordered the recommended size. I was worried the fit would be baggy (as is sometimes the case with costumes where they are an 8-12!) but the costume clung in the right places without being too tight and allowing for easy movement.

B. The material
The black material I was worried would be flimsy or too see through. Although it is not very thick it is opaque. The white of the bone design is applied on top and is a little sticky when folded up the first time, but to remedy this I have kept the cardboard slotted between the folding. This was not hugely noticeable and when put back in the box it was not sticking as much.

C. The Extras
The dress comes with the gloves which fitted fine. Have yet to buy the stockings separately.

D. The "Glow in the Dark"
From first trying it on the glow in the dark effect was not hugely noticeable as it had been stowed away in packaging so I'd recommend leaving it out in a bright area in the day before wearing it out in the evening to maximise the glow.

Overall, a cute costume with a good fit for a reasonable price :)
on 2 November 2014
I was looking for something under £15 ,This item came creased and the creases never came out, despite me hanging it in the bathroom for days in hope the steam from the shower would work some magic. The dress it seems is made as one wear only, says it cannot be washed or ironed on the label, sponge clean only. It fitted me well, I bought medium and am usually a size 12. The choker and hat fitted well. All in all I was happy with my outfit and I have washed it by hand in luke warm water and dried it as I plan to keep it to wear again.
on 6 November 2011
I bought this dress for my friend for halloween this year. She is a size 8 and is only 5ft 5 inches therefore i bought the small adult size. The tutu was as high as her waistline which made it impossible to wear as a dress.
on 16 October 2012
I needed a cheap and fun costume for a Halloween night out and this really does fit the bill. It's sexy and fun yet has the spooky bones to really give it a Halloween theme. The "Dress" is more like a top - I'm a size 10 with 34D boobs and the I chose a medium. The top half fits lovely and doesnt feel like it will slip down and the tutu just balances on the top of my bum. I plan to wear the skeleton tights *Which do not come with this package, read discription* with a pair of plain black hot pants on top to make sure my bum is completley covered but I still have the "tutu" look.

I bought the long boned ladies gloves (also from amazon but not from this seller) for four pounds and they set the outfit off nicely.

A couple of downsides include the tutu getting scrunched in the packaging and needing a bit of shaping (so don't purchase if it's a last minute thing) and the white print which makes up the bones doens'tn look like it will survive more than three or four washes.

All in all a very good buy for a couple of good nights out and good value for money, very pleased.
on 2 November 2012
This was a lovely dress - i wore leggings with it as it came to just above my bum (im 5'7') It was a little bit big around the boob area but other than that it fit really well and i got lots of complements.
on 15 November 2012
I bought this outfit to go to a Halloween party and couldn't even wear it. Firstly, it was miles too short, coming to the waist, meaning it was impossible to wear as a dress. Secondly, the skeleton print was damaged and the bra straps were removed. Lastly, the packaging was awful, ripped and dirty, which made me think it had already been worn.

For all of these reasons I sent the outfit back to Bryony Theatricals, which is the company the outfit came from. It was extremely difficault to get my money back as they claimed that the faults with the outfit had been caused by me! They are a vile company, very unproffesional and the quality of their outfit was poor for the price they charged! Thanks to Amazon, I have been granted a full refund but Bryony Theatricals were useless.

Really poor quality item, really awful company to buy from!
on 17 February 2014
My woman looks hot in these, looks really good (and not just saying that to get her out of the house) .

Shes wore this x2 years in a row (replacement legs where needed but easily got) this year (Halloween 2013) and it looks good, not too see though but defiantly party style. Seen a few girls give her jealously looks how good it looked and doesn't require any makeup or accessories thats not needed on a night out
on 14 November 2013
I thought this outfit was real value for money. The fit was great and with the tights combined looks really good. I would definitely recommend this outfit to anybody who has any Halloween parties to attend.
on 16 November 2012
The parcel arrived very promptly, sooner than expected and as described. The item was a good fit (true to size) and as indicated in the photo the tutu is very short.