on 5 April 2011
It is a lovely toy for a 1 year old. Our daughter loves being pushed on her bike. She gets the opportunity to see everything happening around her from another angle. And my husband and I love the fact this little bike evolves with your child growing up. Great buy.
The only drawback is that the handle with which you push the bike could be a bit more sturdy. And a little plastic cover would be good to cover the little basket at the back as it does collect dirt as you wheel around.
on 14 February 2011
Great quality, easy to assemble, nice features. My daughter likes it and is happy while she's "driving" it. Would definitely recommend it.
on 18 May 2013
So we wanted a trike to take little girl out on walks with as she gets bored of the pushchair after a while and is starting to get a little heavy to be carried in the carrier.
We're very happy with product, it's good quality and a lovely colour (preferred this purple to the other as I find the brighter colours tend to make some things look cheap).
It's built well and we put it together easily.
It is a quiet ride with its rubber wheels.
Little girl is approx. 7kg 8 month old and she sits well and comfortably in it.. the 5 point harness is good and fully adjustable, would tighten to fit even a smaller baby than her (and loosens well to fit those little chunky monkeys)
Parent handle is adjustable and suits me well at 5'8. You can lock the front wheel to move straight and unlock to make turning easy. The pedals can be adjusted so that if little one can reach them you can still have complete control.
Bottle holder on the handle is great for me in the (occasional) warm weather too ;)
Yet to find anything I dislike about it :)

So, very happy and this trike is highly recommended :)
on 19 May 2012
My neighbour's son has a trike in blue and my daughter loved it so much. So I decided to buy one for her. I chose the girl's version (purple colour) without realising it's built differently than the blue one even though the manufacture and price are exactly the same. Most obviously, the blue trike has rubber wheels and this one got hard plastic wheels, which makes it lighter, noisier and very unstable. If you have a close inspection on the wheels of these two trikes as I did, you will be surprised about how badly the plastic wheels are designed. It is only the centre of the wheels (a narrow strip) that makes contact with the ground. It can be easily overturned on the slightest bumpy surface. This has occurred to us almost every time we used it. You would expect that by buying the same make and model you would get same product, NOT so for Little Tikes manufacture. Very disappointed and definitely NOT recommended.
on 25 July 2013
I am extremely happy with this purchase. Very strong and sturdy. My grand-daughter loves sitting in this instead of her pushchair going to the park and also going to school with her older brother. This will certainly last her a long time.
on 17 May 2011
Comes in a fairly compact box, and is well packaged. The instructions are *fairly* straightforward, they look more complicated than they are, and I had it built in about 10-15 mins (I am fairly technically minded).

Everything is well put together, all screwed together nicely, apart from the back of the seat. This is one of the last parts to go on, and it is only a push fit into two holes. Our 20month old daughter adjusted herself in the seat, and pulled the back out 3 times on the first trip out.

Another issue is the position of the foot rests. She is not old enough to use the pedals yet, so just rests her feet on the rest, however they dont seem to be positioned quite right, and her feet dont stay there very well, and on occasion they slip off and can get caught between them and the ground.

Also, she doesnt seem to sit particularly comfortably in the seat, and ends up leaning to one side. The straps dont seem to do a great job of keeping her secure.

I think that in designing the trike to be used by such a large age range, the product struggles a little in being perfect for each age.

Having said that, overall the product is good, it seems like fun, and our daughter is keen to go on it, and doesnt seem to get uncomforatble or want to get off.

The storage bucket and drinks holder are both handy.

The unit doesnt completely fold away - the parent handle can be removed by undoing a locking knob, however it is still quite bulky once removed, and to collapse it down anymore would need the use of a screwdriver.
on 27 February 2011
It looks great once it's built, but it took me the best part of 2 hours to do that! The instructions provided aren't great, but if you can get through that then the trike is excellent!
on 16 May 2014
This trike is superb. It is very well made, and very sturdy. All ages have been well thought about, and the safety of the trike is excellent. It took me about an hour to put together, but I am not very experienced at this sort of thing, so for someone who is used to putting things together, it would not take long at all. The wheels are rubber, so not at all noisy when out on the street. I think this is worth every penny.
on 24 January 2014
This trike is pink! Unfortunately I ordered this trike because we liked the deep purple colour in the picture. Having returned and been sent another the same colour, the entertainer have now informed me that although the picture is purple, the actual trike is pink (so why not change the picture?). Unfortunately I can't comment on the actual use of the trike as we have returned it for a refund, but probably a good little trike as long as you don't mind it being pink.
on 9 June 2014
My instruction reading skills are fairly good for a male, but once assembled, the steering rod is loose (5 degree wobble to either side) and the back wheels stick. I haven't returned it because I can't be bothered with the hassle and it's already time to move my daughter onto a smaller, more delicate and manageable bike, although she can't yet reach the pedals enough to perform a full rotation of the wheel. The thing's a beast, not a "3-in-1".