on 26 January 2011
Very durable good quality Trike only problem took a while to put together make sure you read the instructions properly otherwise it's hard to undo the mistakes! Would definately buy this again !
on 14 June 2012
Although it came in a lot of pieces it was straight forward to assemble - about half an hour for an experienced DIYer. Great product which adapts with the growing child - our one year old absolutely loves it. He can see all around as he is being pushed. It does make rather a noise on the pavement - but you expect this from plastic wheels.
on 23 January 2016
This was cheap for a smart trike, got it during Black Friday. It's well built although perhaps not as sturdy as little tikes of old. My 7 month old daughter loves it and it's a nice alternative to a pram for short walks in the park. We specifically made sure it has rubber wheels as the plastic ones are awful to push around
on 27 August 2013
My mother in law bought this bike for our sons 1st birthday, Its very well made and our son loves it. Not the easiest of trikes to put together but after time and patience I was glad that I stuck with it. I am sure that my son will get lots of use out of this bike.
on 7 July 2016
What a shame!! I still remember my excitement when I bought this trike for my son- his first birthday present. I even sold the idea to my husband saying it grows with the child and he can use it for 2-3 years at least!
Well we probably have used it 10 times in total- and no rugged areas these- nursery run, park and then we had winter do it was never brought out. Tried to use it now in May and the front wheel came apart as my dad was joyfully pushing around an equally joyful toddler down the road. I am so glad I was behind them and something just looked suspicious that I leapt in time before the front wheel buckled and prevented my toddler ramming his face to the bar handle. My dad also could have lost his balance because he suddenly realised the trike was getting wobbly!!
We still didn't give up on it and tried to fix the wheel. My dad, myself and now my husband hv all tried- result a broken trike in our back garden and it's heartbreaking when my toddler runs up to me- points to his beloved trike and says- bike broken? Fix it?
I am so angry first at the callousness of the fit and then to claim it will last years!! But every growing child needs a bike/ trike. His 2nd birthday is soon approaching and I think the present again will have to be a trike - but hopefully this time a bike that lasts and won't cost us his face or our limbs!! 😒😒 so dissappointed!!
I have no great faith in any returns or the seller making good but I just Thot as a parent I am morally obliged to warn other parents. 2 stars for the bright colours and the joy my son felt when he was on it!
on 28 March 2011
Great trike - love the bright colours - ideal for either boy or girl
Sun cover too flimsy - slight breeze flips over. Needs a metal support frame, which I have seen on much cheaper products.
But the trike itself is great
on 4 September 2013
I brought this for my sons 1st birthday and i am very dissapointed as the straps don't adjust well, they are very tight on my son who is of normal weight, and also it has been put together properly yet seems very unstable and i don't feel safe my son being in it. I would go for a more expensive better trike as this was a very disappointing buy for me.
on 25 April 2011
we purchased the little trike for our grandsons birthday he loves it good value for money and relatively easy to put together would recommend to anyone with children hours of fun
on 25 November 2015
Very good product. Bought this 4/5yrs ago. It's still in top shape. Stored away in the shed waiting for my 2nd baby to grow using it. It's fantastic. It discolours if you leave it out in the garden for too long if unused. That was my fault. :-)
on 17 April 2012
...the wheels are not made in rubber, as stated in the product description. This makes it noisy on almost all surfaces. Also, the foot supports are placed too much towards the back so the baby is not using them.