on 15 February 2011
this bag can hold a DSLR camera with 18-55mm lens fitted, there's also enough room to carry another lens plus some filters and a lens hood.

the only downside to the item is the carry strap is slightly to short for me, but i am a rather tall person, so i presume for shorter people that wouldn't be a problem.
on 2 September 2012
I oredered this bag with reservations as I wanted to carry a Canon 5D with 24-105mm f4L attached. This kit is a lot larger than most DSLR's and kit lens so was pleasantly surprised to see my 'baby' as 'snug as a bug'!
I bought the bag to supplement my photographic backpack which is home to all my kit. I can now carry the backpack in the boot of my car and select what I want without having to hump the load, e.g. if I carry the camera and 24-105 I can then put the 200mm and 12-24mm with CU's etc in the bag and over the shoulder.
The main reason tho' is for protection - I live in Spain and quite often when I am touring I would just carry the camera and my 'choice' lens of the day - Invariably I would end up in a bar/restaurant somewhere for a break and the cam would be either on the table or on a seat net to me. A) camera was vulnerable to spills or knocks and B)Camera was vulnerable to sneak thieves etc.
This bag is superb - gives protection and also looks cool - does NOT look like a bag with an expensive DSLR in it! For me, perfect and a bargain to boot!
on 12 April 2012
I'll rate it 5 stars cause it's very resistant, well padded and it has couple of extra pockets. The best thing is that it doesn't look like a DSLR bag and the print on it is savage. I would defo recommend it to anyone.
The down side is that it's smaller than I thought but guys that's my first DSLR bag so I didn't really know what to expect.
on 25 July 2012
Came really fast and was very impressed with the product and it's quality.
It holds my Nikon D3000, kit lens and my 50mm with a few other accessories. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because there was no shot of the inside of the bag to view before purchasing which would have been helpful. :)
on 6 December 2013
Great bag with lots of room. Can fit camera with small lens attached and bigger lenses separate, a gorilla tripod (including ball head) in the main compartment. Has great detachable walls and ample protection. Number of other pockets to fit notepad/camera book, filters, lens caps and cloths. Provides excellent protection and is stylish. Has lots of room, but is compact. Had for two years and still looks like new. Keeps equipment dry in the rain.
on 3 October 2011
This is a really nice camera bag which doesn't really look like a camera bag which I was aiming for.
on 24 February 2014
Bought this for my daughter as a double up handbag/discreet camera case - excellent! Good quality and fir for purpose - exactly what we hoped for!
on 12 December 2012
I am not a pro, so a bag which does the job brilliantly whilst not looking like I was trying to be a photographer was the one for me.
on 28 August 2014
nice bag fits camera and other stuff in there no problem and looks better than a normal camera bag.

Love it
on 14 January 2016
Great budget bag for your dslr and accessories