Customer reviews

on 5 October 2014
Absolutely superb. A good range of lenses for different light conditions. Really comfortable to wear when out on a run courtesy of the materials used. They don't slip about or move at all, yet are extremely lightweight. Easy to change lenses after the first rather tentative attempt to do so because of just how incredibly robust, yet flexible, the frames are. And whilst these are the first pair of Sunwise sports sunglasses I have owned in nearly two decades of jogging, I will most certainly be sticking with Sunwise in future.
on 25 August 2016
my hubby loves them
on 24 August 2017
Love them. Cool looking to match my helmet
on 7 October 2012
I always buy sunwise sunglasses as they fit my narrow face, if you have big head and are a bloke they will prob be tight but perfect for ladies or youngsters or small guys. These cycle specific ones are cool looking (look like they cost a fortune)and are light to wear. The interchangeable lenses take a bit of snapping in but the frame seems to take it! On a tough cycle they do not fog up or cause irritation, don't slide about, and the lense quality is excellent. Really good product.
on 21 May 2017
Good glasses. Am pleased and fast delivery. Thanks.
on 22 July 2013
Fabulous pair of sunglasses.

Extremely lightweight and sit very securely when on. I use these for running, cycling, triathlons, Summer and Winter hill-walking and they are also great for holidays and everyday wear. Lens changing is a bit scary at first as it feels as if the frame may snap. Once successfully achieved a couple of times though, it becomes easier and so far nothing has broken.

They also look great when on!

Terrific pair of sunglasses.
on 17 October 2011
Great all round sports shades, very easy to change the lenses and good fit for female heads. Perfect for our changeable weather.
on 30 July 2013
After reading many good reviews from others I decided to give a try, just wore it yesterday for a run, it did not steam up and didn't leave any marks on my eye area and it is very light, good vision definitely worth the money. Trully happy with the product.
on 5 May 2015
I have owned this make of sunglasses for some years having purchased them from a local running shop. Unfortunately, whilst on holiday, I broke them after lying on top of them when sunbathing, hence this replacement pair.

The glasses are really light which makes them ideal to wear for jogging/running and probably other sports. The interchangeable lenses are useful to me as I do most of my jogging in the countryside where you can unexpectedly run into a swarm of flying midges, no matter how bright the sunshine.The strength of the sunlight determines which of the three interchangeable lenses I use for my run during the spring and summer. The curvature of the frame and lenses I found to be extremely effective at keeping those midges out of my eyes, hence why I wear the glasses on comparatively dull days.

All the lenses give you good, clear vision and there has been no 'fogging' of the lenses as I get hot during my run, however, 'fogging' has occurred when I have stopped to wipe away sweat and moved the glasses to the top of my head and then put them back over my eyes; lesson learned to just take them off and hold them in my hand when doing this.

The glasses are a comfortable fit for me, even after wearing them for over 2½ hours on my long run day. I didn't have any problems with scratches on the lenses on the previous pair I had owned for a number of years. Having said that, I was sensible and used a 'normal' spectacles cloth to clean any finger marks etc off the lenses. The lenses are easy to change if you follow the instructions.All I have mentioned is why I had no hesitation in ordering a replacement pair for the pair I stupidly broke.

Finally, in my opinion, The Sunwise Twister Interchangeable Sunglasses are good not only to wear for sports; they look pretty cool on the beach as well.
on 9 June 2014
Very comfortable glasses. Wore them at the London marathon for their maiden voyage and they performed admirably. They were very secure on my face and didnt slip, whilst the arms of the glasses didn't dig into my head like other pairs can when you wear them for an extensive period of time. Finally the lenses were great as they didn't steam up once, and even when I ran through the roadside showers to cool off the water on the lenses dried up smear free after a few minutes.

Summary. Great glasses that perform as well as oakleys (even better perhaps) at a fraction of the price.