Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 July 2017
I bought this because I first listened to Mike Oldfield when I was 14 years old. I suppose it was just reminiscing the past. Tubular Bells was the first music piece and then Ommadawn. Ommadawn is music created By mike Oldfield that reaches deep within the soul. You can tell there is something special going on when you get that shiver up the spine with certain pieces of art given to us. Ommadawn does that for me . The man has been given a wonderful gift of music and I am so glad that in this small fragment of life , I got to hear Ommadawn. I believe music is different for everyone, but for me I love this music. Thank you Mike Oldfield and it is great to get it downloaded so quick.
on 22 July 2017
It's like taking a trip back into a time machine with his deluxe editions. I'm consistently listening to and watching the media available here with exception to the Lost Version. It sounds like Monty Python snuck into the studio and infused their own colourful humour from their famous programme.
on 6 April 2017
I think this must be mike oldfields best albums and underrated. I've not stopped playing it since I recieved it. It's very consistent and has some wonderful and beautiful melodys. It's the first time I've listend to it in 30 years. It has overtaken tubular bells in my affections. But it! You won't be disappointed.
on 9 July 2017
Brilliant as cannot play my album in the car, so more than happy with the CD
on 25 March 2017
As three stars says it is OK
on 5 September 2016
thoroughly enjoying listening to this - been after it for years
on 3 April 2017
Nice to hear again
on 18 August 2017
A beautiful album that shows off Mike Oldfield at his sublime best.
on 20 June 2016
Class album
on 11 November 2016
One of my favourite Mike's albums so I'm happy the CD is in my collection now.