on 28 October 2010
Bought these because I needed a UV and polarizer for my Lumix FZ38 urgently. The pack arrived the next day even though standard delivery. Well packaged and complete. I used the FD lens that evening for photographing an event in a large hall fitted with fluorescent lights and yellow painted walls. It was perfect at removing the yellow colour usually associated with flash photography under fluorescent light and gave true, crisp colours. In daylight it does add a pink rosy tinge to photos (nice) but since its main function is for use under fluorescents. it's not an issue.
The polarizer works really well to remove glare from water and glass and the UV filter gives brilliant blue skies and crisp landscapes as good as a Hama filter at twice the price of all three. For a low cost product the filters exceeded all my expectations. The box is really useful and allows separation of the filters and is small enough to fit in the camera bag side pockets. They fit my Panasonic (46mm thread)) perfectly with no loss of transmission. Very happy and would recommend to anyone who would like to try filters at a low cost. At this price even using the UV filter as a lens protector it's worth it.
on 20 March 2014
Neat, well made, leather-look pouch with 3 compartments to hold the 3 filters. The inside is all "felt" finish and I like the way the dividers are semi-loose to allow my fat fingers to get hold of the filter I want. It securely fastens with a press stud. The filters seem well made and good enough for me. I have no means of testing their optical quality. AS this set will cost you less than one filter with a big name I think it is really good value. If I could improve the kit I would put a becket on the back of the box so it could be securely attached to a camera strap or belt.
on 13 December 2015
Very good
on 23 February 2012
Unfortunatly was sent a set of 52mm filters by mistake, but when I complained the correct set were sent out by return with an apology. anyone want a set of 52mm filters?

46mm UV filter lens Protector for Panasonic DMC-FZ38, DMC-FZ18, DMC-FZ28 & DMC-GF1, DMC-GH1, DMC-G1, DMC-G2, DMC-G10 with 20mm f/1.7. By Maxim Foto Supplies.
on 22 October 2010
All the filters you will need in one neat kit. I couldn't have expected more.
on 14 December 2010
I bought this set as a bit of a gamble. The good news was that it fit the camera and did offer some protection. The bad news is that the optics were not very good.. I kept getting poor pictures, and this improved as soon as I removed the one I was using. Also one of the filters was loose and I'm pretty sure what was supposed to be keeping it in place was coming out on my lens.. They are inexpesive for a reason.