on 5 August 2011
This item arrived very promptly, was securely packaged & the perfect size for slipping though the letter-box! I'm very pleased with the armband for my iPod, which is excatly as described & for the excellent purpose it serves, is an absolute bargain. Well done! 100%. Thanks
on 17 May 2011
Very fast delivery, and the product does exactly what it says on the tin - holds my Ipod tightly and the strap is adjustable, so it should fit any arm. A wee bargain!
on 1 April 2012
Bought this. Used it occasionally for few months while walking my dog. Ripped in 2 places and the glue holding the band together is worse than pritt stick. DO NOT BUY THIS!!!!!!!!!!
on 23 January 2015
This is fantastic...exactly what I needed as my work out gear doesn't have pockets.
Brilliant and so cheap to buy yet very well made...still perfect and I've been using every week for months now...a great buy!
on 30 October 2011
Ok I get that it's a cheap product and you get what you pay for, but this didn't last one use before the velcro pads came apart when pulled apart. A complete waste of money
on 10 January 2015
Bought 2 armbands as replacements for my husband who likes listening to music when he is at the gym. The elastic lasts approx. 9 months to a year, hence I bought 2 so he has a new one in hand for next time.
on 19 June 2013
I liked the feel of this armband on my arm, it sits well and is very soft against the skin. I like the fact that the access to the control dial was uncovered so that you could access a change in your music without much fiddling. It was not uncomfortable when I was working out. My only minor gripe is that some of the velcro attachments came away from the band probably caused my excess sweating on my arm when I was doing a run in a hot climate. I have had to re-attach with glue. Not a problem in itself just a minor hiccup.
on 26 February 2014
The armband is comfortable but my ipod only just fits into it and it is quite an effort forcing it into the pocket on the band. It is impossible to turn off and on at the top without taking it out. I have cut a hole in the top to reach my on / off switch which has made it much more user friendly.
on 24 July 2013
Having failed entirely to find a dedicated gym armband for my Archos 18b mp3 player, and not wishing to pay £10-plus for some other type of armband, I happened across this little item, cheap as chips and does exactly what I need.
on 3 January 2013
The product did not last very long, the glue holding the Velcro fell apart after a few uses. Would recommend finding another armband, especially if this is for purposes such as jogging.

See one answered question