on 21 July 2011
This is a great handy small bottle of acrylic. im goin away and would hate to brake a nail so i'll be taking this to do a repair if i need to, Then i could even fill the bottle back up if i go away again.
on 21 January 2012
i found this product really good quality, I've used other products in the past but find that the adhesion a little dodgy. this was easy to use and i didn't experience any lifting at all. great product, would recommend.
on 4 December 2012
I almost burst out laughing when I saw how teeny-weeny this bottle was, but it's a pleasant size to take on travel. The product itself is smashing, so if you already know about 'The Edge Acrylic Liquid', it may be worth you getting the larger size of 50ml (which I also did). Superb stuff!
on 10 June 2012
The bottle is tiny so don't buy if you use a lot of it, but I only wanted it to test out how to make acrylic 3D flowers, will also be good to take away with me on holiday as its so small
on 22 August 2012
same with the small powder expensive for me for the amount you get also a very strough smell even for acrylic liquid would not recomend
on 27 March 2012
Okay so it was a bit stupid of me to not realise that 7ml is ridiculously small.
I always think that acrylic or gel nail products are over priced anyway erm if I am honest I didn't like the smell. I didn't like how small the product was. I hated how if the acrylic liquid dripped the writing on the packaging it would melt off and go everywhere!

As for the actual product...well I didn't really like it, the acrylic nails I applied were like coming off constantly. I had so many client complaints about them paying £20 for a days worth of acrylics. I did everything house I was supposed to and even my super visor said that it wasn't that good quality, so honestly not worth what I paid.
on 9 November 2015