on 11 June 2015
I enjoy listening to "Relaxation" music and this is the best in my collection. There are 40 tracks lasting over four hours and I do not think there is a weak track amongst them. They are tuneful and well produced. Great value for money.
on 22 September 2012
Lovely, smooth easy to listen to music. I am a massage therapist and this download was exactly what I needed to soothe my customers and help them relax.
on 26 January 2014
Perfect for creating a calm relaxing atmosphere for massage, yoga, meditation, just relaxing at home whatever you want to do
on 12 December 2013
I listened to this CD whilst being massaged. It soothed me and helped me to enjoy the moment. Highly recommended.
on 9 January 2011
I was looking for some music to relax to and found this worked really well for me, even though I'm new to this relaxation technique.I like the mix of music and wave sounds and have a few favourite tracks. Have not listened to the whole CD as is very long - but found there was plenty to select from.Definitely good value for money!
on 3 March 2013
Good back ground music for just about anything I use it while i am studying also good for yoga or relaxing. Lots of it and a good variety of music all very calming