Customer reviews

on 12 June 2017
was expecting a higher quality product for the price
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 August 2017
superb
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 February 2017
Good item but maybe you need to go for one size larger than your normal shoes? This was a gift for my son but after he tried them on he decided to change them for the shorter model in the next size up as he could barely do up the Velcro closure. I guess it may just be that these are designed for 'neat' shoes like cycling shoes and not for trainers etc.
I have no feedback on how they perform as yet but they seem quite well made and I expect they should last OK if looked after.
on 18 February 2016
These work :) I been out in the rain twice now and these have worked, almost totally dry feet. I got a bit of water running down my leg on one I guess I just needed to do the Velcro tighter. The good news these seal above my winter socks so I don't have the problem of pushing the socks down to fit inside shorter gaiters.
on 13 July 2016
They are fine - do the job of protecting from rain and mud very well. They Fit my shoes exactly but the leggings seem proportionately rather large
on 14 November 2012
Really good when worn on long MTB or road rides, stop,s the spray off the wheels drenching your tights and running down your legs and filling your cycling boots with water. these will keep your feet bone dry and warm.If you are looking to hick -a - bike, forget it.they could be a little longer in the leg, but for £21 you can not go wrong.
77 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 January 2016
Exactly as described, fit well, and room for a thick calf length sock or thin/medium ankle warmer underneath for extra warmth.
on 13 February 2015
These are the answer. Put on a pair of overshoes underneath and it's like slippers by the fire. The business.
on 22 December 2015
These have kept my feet absolutely dry throughout these past few consistently rainy months. Also they feel quite sturdy and well made, I'm sure they'll last a good few years. Also I highly recommend getting the high ones and not the low ones, as these ensure total impermeability in conjunction with waterproof overpants (no gap)
on 29 October 2014
Very effective at keeping rain out on a bike. Much easier to get on an off than overshoes for cycling so a good option for commuting. A bit bulky for racing.