on 26 April 2012
Love this product.. Arrived in good time, was well packaged and is just a great idea for storing your earrings safely. Have purchased a second one. Very pleaseed with purchase and very good value for money.
on 4 August 2013
I had all my earrings in a little jewellery pot and it took forever to find what I was looking for. I got the earring book, and it's helped a lot. I can see what I want straight away and they're kept neat and tidy. It's great for studs and most dangly earrings (as long as you're not moving it around much), but hoops are a no no. You can't get them to sit properly and I didn't want to risk bending them. I would have also preferred a velvety material inside. The felt feels quite cheap and snags easily. Still, it's fit for purpose and I'm glad I got it.
on 2 November 2016
Gift for my wife, no issues, she was very happy with it
on 5 May 2013
I bought this for myself with my birthday money.
I love it! Perfect for everything I was after, travelling etc etc
Only thing I would say is that some of my longer earnings fall out the sides but it does stop them from getting tangled and allows me for more choice.
I've already started wearing earrings I wouldn't normally wear just because this book is so easy to use.
Thanks very much!
on 28 December 2013
My earring mad daughter loves this product which I bought her for christmas. However after inserting all her new earrings, several backs came out due to the "pages" being a bit too thick. If you have big earrings inserted in the front or back pages they also leave indent marks on the plastic casing. I'm glad I bought this product, it's ideal for traveling etc. However I do think it is grossly overpriced and should be of a leather/suede cover.
on 3 January 2014
This was well made and does its job well. It is worth noting that the outer two 'pages' have the cover immediately next to them so are a little less suitable for bulky earrings than the middle two. I hadn't seen the picture with the books 'spine on' so was surprised at how thick it was, but it is exactly as described and illustrated.

I would buy another (and will almost certainly be buying several more as the person I gave it to has 4 younger sisters.)
on 14 December 2012
Bought this for No.1 daughter (aged 12). It is LOVELY. Quality is good - better than I had expected. I can't wait for her to open it on Xmas Day as I am sure she will love it. Would definately recommend.
on 1 August 2014
Is bigger than I was expecting and does not work well with hook earings
on 1 December 2013
Excellent way of keeping earrings together lovely vibrant colours makes a super present. Easy to take away with you when travelling.
on 3 August 2010
Compact....stands with good balance in your wardrobe and a great accesory to your wardrobe....needs minimal space.

Only drawback is the velvetty material could have been of better quality, the sharp edges of some earrings tend to pull the thread out.

But I was very happy to transfer my earrings to the little book from Ferrero Rocher Boxes :).

Abhi