on 20 October 2012
The case is good quality leather, it seems to be well manufactured, and it is a good fit for my Olympus SP810-UZ, however, there is no shoulder strap, nowhere to attach a shoulder strap, and no way to allow the camera's shoulder strap to extend through the case. The only way to carry this case is by using the handle or attaching to a belt. This isn't what I wanted and I am returning the item. I expected more from an official Olympus product.
on 6 January 2013
Just the job for my new Olympus camera.
Very good quality with a little pocket for keeping extra cards or batteries.
I disagree with the previous review, you can use your camera strap from the case.
Once your camera is in the case, you need to bring your strap over the top of the camera, draw the zip up to the querky little flap, button it over, leave your strap outside the case and then zip the other side. Once it's all fastened it easy swings over your shoulder for carrying.
So all in all excellent value for a good solid case.
on 27 October 2012
I was sceptical about purchasing this case due to its price, however, it is a quality product and my camera fits snugly into it with a little space left for a spare battery etc. It is a hand held case; I would have given it 5 stars if there had been a shoulder strap attached.
on 8 March 2013
I purchased this item for my Olympus Camera. It has no shoulder strap and it clumsy to use. To use the camera it must be removed from case unlike many other camera cases where the case remains attached and easy to use. I have tried several times to return this item but have had absolutely no response from Amazon or the Seller. Amazon have been a real disappointment in not helping to resolve and I will purchase further items from Amazon with caution.
on 23 May 2013
This camera case does not fit the digital Olympus Stylus SP-820UZ! So time and trouble - it had to go back:(
on 15 August 2013
Quality of camera case was excellent, beautiful leather. My camera did not fit into the case, it was too small. The camera could have been improved with padding as I thought there was little protection against knocks and bumps.
on 7 May 2012
Sourcing and selecting the item was easy. It was exactly what I wanted and the quality was excellent. The price was reasonable and it arrived within a good period of time.
on 26 May 2013
THIS ITEM WAS SOLD FOR THE OLYMPUS SP-82OUZ, WHICH I HAD PURCHASED FROM AMAZON. THE CASE WAS TOO SMALL FOR THIS CAMERA. I HAD NO PROBLEMS RETURNING THE CASE, AND GETTING A REFUND. AMAZON PLEASE NOTICE THAT THE CASE IS NOT SUITABLE FOR THE SP-82OUZ
on 15 January 2013
Fits well and not fiddly to get in and out. Could only have been improved by the addition of a shoulder or wrist strap. Perhaps these have to be bought separately.
on 21 March 2013
i BOUGHT THIS LEATHER CASE FOR MY SP-720UZ OLYMPUS CAMERA.IT WAS PERFECT FOR MY NEEDS AND WAS MADE OF A SOFT LEATHER