Customer reviews

on 4 March 2017
Brilliant for my newborn. He loves looking at the black and white pictures and at 3 months is starting to look at the mirror. Mirror is perfect size (just bigger than A4) and is non-breakable which is ideal for when I prop it up next to him on the floor.
on 11 September 2017
very good quality although is a bit too expensive for what it is
on 18 April 2013
Its the only thing that could entertain him from 3-11 weeks... He loves it, and when we put him down for his nappie change he always turns his head looking for it, since we ususally have it in the changing station, he seems pretty disapointed if he doesnt find it in its usual place.. And now at 11 w he even smiles at it.... Great stuff, will be getting one for my future nephew...
on 4 November 2016
Bought this for my daughter's baby who was born 10 weeks premature, having seen it on another baby's cot. We used it in the hospital and when could focus he did look at the black and white pictures on one side, keeping him settled at nappy change time. It won't fit on some neonatal cots but we just propped it up.The toy is good quality and not flimsy in any way and will be useful for many months. Although not particularly cheap I am very pleased with the purchase.
on 13 April 2015
This baby mirror is most definitely the best I've seen out there. I browsed many sites looking for something suitable. It has to be the biggest and clearest one around. Nothing like the cheap, flimsy plastic ones that distort your image, your baby will have a clear view of him/herself.
on 20 January 2013
I bought this mirror to encourage my daughter to roll over. It is a good size and has ties on it. I attach it to the handles on the coffee table and she lays on a rug in front of it rolling around and laughing at her own reflection. It is a great product and well worth the money.
on 9 January 2016
Best large untreatable mirror for kids I've found. The picture side was scratched when we received it and it does seem that the picture will continue to scratch off easily. Hence loss of one star. But otherwise, just as a kids mirror, it's great.
on 17 February 2015
Really clear baby mirror unlike other ones which are really distorted. Great size and baby loves the black & white pictures too. Highly recommended but just needs to have better attachment points to secure to cot, etc.
on 26 March 2015
Excellent service, I have done a lot of research on things I need for my new arrival and this came in on the top ten !! Few weeks to go and I will be using it, great for distraction while changing nappies etc !!
on 17 May 2014
Bought for my child's cot. He has it over 18 months later still in good nick. Great little cot mirror.very safe too. Only thing I would suggest is a way to attach to a cot better.