Price:£6.86+ Free shipping

on 1 January 2014
I bought this item as I hoped to find a replacement for the old fashioned method of making pom poms. This is a fantastic solution, it is so easy and quick, and I love the resulting firm fluffy pom poms. It took a few gos to get the amount of wool right, but even the early pom poms I made were usuable and looked good. Don't waste your money on the cheaper versions of this tool, I have tried a few and they have been rubbish. This is the item to get. I am now going to add the extra large and extra small makers to my knitting tool kit! :D
Pom-poms are bang on trend but even if they weren't I would still use them at every opportunity! We have the Clover Pom-Pom Makers in 3 different sizes and it is so easy to use. No more fiddling around with bits of card, you get perfect results every time with an extremely durable product.
on 23 June 2017
Wonderfully easy to use. Makes thick or thin pom poms depending on what you want.
on 15 April 2017
delivered quickly and happy with this product
on 30 October 2014
Love love love these, why didn't I have them years ago
on 26 April 2017
Great
on 13 January 2014
I may be a bit slow, but I couldn't quite get how to use it easily, just be following the instructions. I had taped the Kirsty Allsopp programme where she introduces us to these so I watched it again and "got it" straight away. It was then very easy to use and much quicker to produce a pompom that the cardboard ring method. I will use it a lot and I am pleased with the purchase.
on 21 January 2014
everything I expected it to be love it....so much better than the 2 bits of card will be looking to buy more
on 19 March 2014
bought it before everyone else wanted them, now price has gone almost double since i got it, so like everything else buy before you really need it or, or wait if you see everyone else wants them :)
on 31 March 2014
I saw this pompom maker on TV and was fascinated. Having bought this one I can't stop making pompoms. They are really easy to do with this gadget and I am already looking to buy other sizes.