Price:£6.86+ Free shipping

on 12 February 2014
I was very excited to learn that pom pom makers exist. The delivery took a little longer than I had expected but once it arrived there was no stopping me.
Our house is now full of pom poms - such fun!
on 1 November 2015
If you like making pom-poms you will love this, it's so simple and easy to do.
I work with adults with disabilities and they also love making the pom-poms with this.
Absolute genius idea
on 3 July 2014
Fantastic idea. Have started practising now-easy to use but a knack to getting even thread to make a rounder pom pom. I'm getting the hang of it now and making some garlands for a birthday party!
on 28 July 2014
This pom pom maker is brilliant, so quick and easy, feels sturdy too. Makes good size pom poms. I made 8 in no time at all. Also very quck delivery time, 2 days from ordering, very pleased.
on 17 February 2015
Many thanks I have now mastered how to make a pom pom the new way and not the old way of using cardboard. I would recommend this tool for all knitters/crafters, as it was easy to use.
on 5 June 2014
This amazing design has made my knitting so much more stylish and it is fun at the same time. When I bought this me and my mum were confused(it does look a bit complicated!)when we read the instructions and created our pom pom it hadn't worked properly- now this isn't because the pom pom maker doesn't work you just have to use it properly by winding the wool to a certain point. Get this now it is a well designed,fun making gadget :)
on 8 September 2015
Terrible instructions with it. Thank goodness for You Tube as otherwise wouldn't have been able to use it. Once seen the You Tube film & followed it,made lovely pom poms.
on 6 February 2014
What a great gadget. I have had such fun making pompoms with it. It is easy to use, the pompoms come out even and if you use a mix of colours they come out really well.
on 24 October 2015
These are so easy to use, (full instruction inside the cardboard backing) and quick too. I've made so many Pom Poms in the short time I've had them. I'd recommend them.
on 13 August 2015
A real help when making lots and lots of pompoms. Highly recommendable if you are a "craft" person like me. Great value for money. Top quality.