on 23 May 2010
I initially ordered this item because I got an iPad from the US and could find no cases on Amazon when it was first released. I should have waited though, the whole thing looks and feels cheap. It is also very large increasing the depth of the iPad by at least double, the horrible plastic screen guard was already scratched when it arrived -- I hated pretty much everything about this.

BETTER ALTERNATIVES
I can recommend the offical Apple one for a nice snug fit and smallest most comfortable form factor - I ended up buying this and wish I had in the first place.

I also purchased the DODOCASE so have a goggle for that if you want something a little different - it looks like a big moleskine book.
22 Comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 May 2010
The product does not have an included stand as described, nor has it an included screen protection. The closing latch also is slightly different than pictured.
on 7 July 2011
I have been using the case for a few weeks now and have been very pleased with it. It fits the iPad well and all the buttons are still easily accessible. The only problem that I have had is that some of the apps on the iPad will only work one way with the 'home' button to the right of the screen, such as 'Word 3D', which means the iPad slides out of the case. It's not a major problem, just a bit frustrating because the case border then covers part of your screen. I have a tired thumb from keeping the iPad wedged in! Other than that I have no gripes. The case is a good, solid construction and is well worth the money. The item arrive within a few days of ordering.
on 11 September 2010
It is not functional, the iPad just Comes at out of it if you rotate your iPad. And when you put you iPad inside the wallet case loses it's shape. You can also see this in the photo
on 11 June 2010
The pouch is nice to look at and seems quite smart. but the cover is not closed and the ipad can fall out. I do not recommend it the official apple cover is the same price, less thick and fits all around.
on 27 May 2010
Ok, so the case is fairly cheap. In general not bad, here are the few downsides: Not leather! Also the window opening in the front of the case should be cut out slightly bigger.
on 14 November 2010
I bought this item after seeing it on amazon, this is the cheapest one around and it's definitely the best value for money around, when you look at the apple prices there is no comparision, I had looked at similar products and decided on this, I'm glad I did excellent value for money
on 23 November 2010
bought to go with a new iPad in a bit of a hurry - I have now decided to get the much more expensive apple own brand case
- why? - this one is OK, and I am sure will suit some people fine, but it doesn't fit tightly - and that could be a problem if you hold the case the wrong way up and the iPad slides out.
It also doesn't have any capacity to support the iPad at a slight angle... which is partly why I like the apple case a lot more - that, plus this one has a bulky and non stylish feel - and since the iPad is all about his super slim piece of kit/toy, bulking it out with a case just doesn't suit.
on 16 July 2011
APPLE IPAD PREMIUM SOFT WALLET CASE - BLACK WITH STAND PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE
The case you sent to me is not as described. This case has a camera hole and is for the ipad 2, which is smaller that the origional ipad. This case also has a different stand: a cheaper more breakablew one. Next on my line is the fact that the case's latch doesnt close properly. On top of this, the case has several dints around the sie of it. Overall, i am quite dissatisfied, so I would like to know what the problem is.
on 12 January 2011
The main fault is that the case is open along the top edge permitting the ipad to slide out, even when the cover is closed. I had to insert a non slip mat behind my ipad to stop this happening. There was no screen protector included in the pack and the only way to make the case stand up was by threading the tab back through the closure loop. The angle produced was too vertical for satisfactory reading. Cheap & nasty.