Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret Of The Unicorn [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 1 February 2015
I started to watch this on TV, about a quarter of the way through I searched Amazon for a 3D version, I wasn't dissappointed the 3D is excellent, there is much humour in the script and on screen, the animation is second to none, without doubt the best modern animation I've seen ( I've been a die hard fan of the old style) Snow White, Fantasia etc, but this movie has changed my mind towards accepting the newer styles of animated film making, and it's fun entertainment, a good all-rounder for everyone.
on 4 September 2015
This is the best animated film I have ever seen. The storyline is constant action and has no boring spots, another noticeable thing is the quality of the animation is Breathtaking especially considering how old the film is.

There is 2 Disks in the Box one for DVD player and one for Blue-ray.

This is a Must Get Film! 100% Positive Review and its not often I can confidently say that!
on 3 April 2017
Fantastic film. Its excellently executed and true to the books with Jamie Bell as the main character.

We are real Tintin fans and LOVED this - but when will they bring out the sequal? I can't wait!
on 13 May 2017
This is an excellent ripping yarn that captures the spirit of Tintin extremely well. The appearance of Herge, drawing Tintin as we all know him, at the start is a lovely touch.
on 24 June 2015
Seen this film a couple of times on the TV but not in 3D so having got myself a 3d TV recently I decided to get it on blu Ray 3D and it just makes the already excellent film even more brilliant.
Great fun.
on 12 April 2017
Looks grate on blu ray sharp picture and a good story to this film of tin tin with good action and excellent audio in surround sound
on 2 June 2017
Very goog movie. Pure cinema entertaiment with excellent animation. Awesome picture quality and sound.
on 30 September 2017
Not quite as much fun as I expected but very good nevertheless
on 3 July 2017
just brilliant, well worth the money and recommended to all
on 17 March 2015
I have loved tintin since I was a child, so really love this film. Energetic fast moving film, great for any age, full of violence though, I suppose children find it tame following on from computer games!