Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 17 April 2012
This 10-page pack of self-adhesive photo paper is excellent. I have printed photos and graphics on it and stuck them to Hobbycraft 2.5mm gray card stock with no issues at all (for a project I'm working on). A great value product.

Some technical notes: The paper is definately matt, there is no shine at all. It is 110 gsm stock. It can only be used on inkjet printers (I have achieved excellent results using a Canon iP6700, with no drying time required before use). There is no border to this, like you get sometimes on A4-label sheets, and so you should be able to get edge-to-edge borderless printing.

Helpful (and somewhat obvious) hint: It is quite hard to tell the adhesive side from the paper side as the adhesive side does not have any visible markings on it and is also white. So I peeled one corner to work out how my pack was orientated and then made a small mark on all the adhesive sides so that I knew which way round to put them in the printer!
on 10 August 2012
this has been excellent for making amazing individual wine labels for friends at birthday time.
they have been so pleased with the results!!!
on 25 February 2012
This was everything I hoped it would be. Perfect fit and not difficult to put on my iPad. . I would thoroughly recommend it. Also great value for money.
on 3 June 2016
This sticker paper is top quality, the best I've tried yet. I use it to print out stickers which I then kiss-cut on my Silhouette machine and sell online. The print is clear and crisp and I've only noticed a small amount of smudge once, and that could have been down to the way I removed the paper from the printer. It's thick but feeds through my printer really well and the back is white (whereas most are yellow/orange). Its easy to peel the back off, too. The paper is matte but not flat like other cheaper sticker papers, so I can see why it would be suited to printing photos. I would definitely recommend as this paper far exceeded my expectations.
on 12 September 2015
The paper came mouldy. As soon as i opened the cellophane I could smell it, then on taking the paper out you could see mould all over the paper so not 1 piece was useable.
review image review image
on 19 June 2013
I Bought this product a while ago and finally printed something today, cheeky bit of stickering. Printer in my university department was a colour laserjet, which you are not supposed to use with these sheets, but it's all I had so I gave it a go. Worked really well, good quality print. I'm mocking up some more PDFs of stuff to print now.

Possible downsides include the delicate process of removing the back of the stickers, and mistaking the side to print on, but these challenges are easily overcome if you are an adult.

Good product, great price, no complaints.
on 4 August 2016
This adhesive photo paper was well packaged, arrived quickly and in good condition, it was perfect for me when I attempted to make an old control pad look better. It fits straight into the printer, I printed my stencils then went to work. The paper cut easily and went onto the controller surface without problems, 24 hours and 3 coats of paint later, the paper was removed easily and I had a fresh new pad. Happy days. A+
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 17 April 2012
We bought this product to create wine labels for a special anniversary. They did the job with no problems whatsoever.
on 15 January 2017
Bought this paper to decorate my MacBook with and its worked wonders. My only issue is that the back paper is not very easy to detach however overall a great product. Just be aware that they are very hard to come off so make sure you decide where to put them with care.
on 13 August 2010
This item arrived very quickly and considering how cheap it was I was really impressed with the quality.