on 26 June 2015
Wonderful, what a voice this man possesses. Bring Him Home one of my all time favourites, other singers would do well to leave this song alone no one does it better than Colm. Love his versions of Anthem, Some Enchanted Evening, If Ever I would Leave You, House of the Rising Sun. A brilliant album, will keep me entertained for many years to come.
on 8 May 2011
I have been a lover of this man's voice since he recorded Evita with Julie Covington many years ago, and I was not disappointed he still sings beautifully. Highly recommended for anyone who appreciates the joy of quality voices.Broadway And Beyond The Concert Songs
on 22 October 2013
I loved his performance of the songs from Les Miserables which is the reason I purchased this record. However I found the way he sings some of the songs with an "American" accent disappointing. Having said that he singing of Danny Boy is one of the best versions I have heard.
on 7 May 2014
This man never ceases to amaze me, his vocal range is incredible and since first seeing him in "Les Miserables" I have fiollowed his career with interest.
His performance on this album is as usual brilliant and I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys powerful songs sung well.
His "Bring Him Home" is the best version of any singer (and I have heard many).
Wonderful collection of songs from a very talented singer. At one stage I thought my CD was stuck because he held a note so long. What talent.
on 24 December 2011
Lovely CD of a great tenor, not many single artist CD available from him and his amazing talent. Many tracks from the musicals which I love and his own original style on much loved favourite songs. Good price and extraordinary delivery time. thank you
on 1 August 2013
Definately 5*. Colm Wilkinson is a great singer. What a voice. We saw him in
concert and the CD brought back some brilliant memories from the show.
Would recommend this to lovers of musicals. He puts so much feeling into
every song. A first rate entertainer!!
on 20 February 2014
He has a really good vocal range and unbeleivable voice deffinitly impressive. There is no one who needs to autotune him and spray paint him black or bieberfi him for that matter. Saw him life once in belfast would love to see him again.
on 12 June 2011
Wonderful voice, but sadly wasted on some of the jazz tracks he has chosen. Compilation is neither one thing nor the other.
on 25 May 2011
I bought this as I saw Colm in Les Miserables many years ago and also have his Stage Heroes cd.

Not having listened to him for awhile I have to say this, the man has an amazing voice - he can hit very high notes and hold them for longer than anyone I've heard, however he has an annoying theatrical manner in the way he sings which is very hard to describe.

With that in mind I am dropping the 5th star and awarding 4.