on 12 September 2014
I encountered no problems whatsoever in the installation and use of this set of Microsoft Applications. Recommended but, of course, superseded by 2013 product.

Chris Allen is a Technical Author and writer with the following books available through Amazon:
His latest crime novel: Parallel Lifetimes
The Beam of Interest: Taken by Storm
Hypnotic Tales 2013: Some Light Some Dark
Call of the Void: The Strange Life and Times of a Confused Person: 1
on 20 December 2011
In short my advice is avoid this product like the plague. This version has been forced on me so I can have the ability to open docx files. In return for this dubious utility you get a lay out that is completely different with no ability to return it to the classic layout, so time to wasted vainly searching for the correct control. It had had consistent problems with opening older format files. Since I did install I make no comment on that subject. But really this package is a backward step in every way.
on 31 August 2010
Excellent. Does everything we know it does, but now does it a bit better, a bit easier, a bit prettier and a bit faster. No complaints. Happy.
on 10 November 2010
Have just replaced 2010 office pro beta with this Blackhat supplied DVD (via Amazon)alpha 2010 Office pro version. Superb update on previous Office versions. Takes some getting used to if you are well versed in earlier versions, but well worth the effort. Slick & comprehensive whichever application used. I found using "Step by Step" purchased through Amazon a great help with Access.
on 5 July 2011
As a full-time user of the MS Office series I always look forward to the next issue to see what has been added that I can use in my work as a MS Office trainer. In Office 2007 it was the excellent de-duplicator in Excel whereas in Office 2010 it's the ability to clean up folders in Outlook to remove all the redundant e mails in a conversation thread. It can do this by individual conversations or by folder (including sub-folders if you want it to)

It loaded easily and while it isn't sufficiently different to warrant an upgrade from 2007 it is probably worth a 2003 user considering it.
on 8 May 2015
I bought this because I needed the database which is included. No problems in using files from previous versions but I am still discovering some of the new facilities and finding how to do things which were often used in previous versions. Not all my friends are aware of the need to be clear about which formats their recipient can read although the options to save for other versions are very comprehensive.
on 9 November 2010
Some of the best application software I've ever used. However, I've a few doubts about graphics in Access VBA.
on 19 May 2013
Would recommend this product to anyone with Win7 or earlier. Bought because needed to upgrade from MS Office 2003 and don't want touch screen. Arrived in excellent condition and well within delivery estimates.
on 11 March 2011
Bought the software, uploaded it to my computer denied me registration online,as productkey was invalid. Trying a registration over the phone suggested that it may well be a piracy copy. Response to email only happened after the promise to report this to Amazon and Microsoft. Thanks to Amazon Customer Service a refund has been finally initiated by the seller.
Thanks to the Amazon Team.
Regards C. R
on 28 January 2014
The complete package. I use Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint but useful to have the other programs to develop one's knowledge. The one I purchased was from an Amazon third party trader. A year after purchase, Microsoft advised it was counterfeit and replaced it FOC.