on 11 October 2016
looks very nice, my dad loves it..I think..
on 2 June 2017
Beautiful watch bought as a gift, can't wait to give to it my fiancé I know he will love it.
on 11 December 2013
I have been looking at this model for so long, every jewellers window I would look for it, but alas I was wary of spending so much on a whim. Then along came an offer I couldn't refuse and I love it!
on 12 July 2014
I bought this watch 2 months early for my husbands birthday. When opened it he noticed a tiny mark on the inside of the glass( it was hardly visible ) my husband insisted we returned it. I was worried there may have been a problem because I had had the watch so long. I needn't have worried, the staff were fantastic. We went in, explained and were given a replacement one immediately No hassle, no fuss just excellent service
on 21 January 2015
Great looking watch! Does what it says on the tin, the Hugo Boss presentation was also a high standard. My wife bought it as a xmas present with the instructions that it was only to be worn for best, I haven't taken it off yet! Very pleased indeed!
on 9 June 2017
Very disappointed with the watch, the one hand of the clock point fell off after the first time wearing it. I would not recommend buying!!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 March 2016
Looks awesome, great price, keeps time well.
on 16 August 2017
Good quality still going strong, great value
on 14 November 2016
Wonderful Price.......Wonderful Watch
on 17 October 2012
I gave this as a gift and it's comfortable and smart looking, but the face scratches quite easily and the second hand mechanism seems slightly off. The face is quite large but this looks surprisingly good!