Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change
Price:£13.48+ £1.26 shipping

on 10 April 2017
Excellent concert, beautifully performed and staged. Set in the grounds of an Irish stately home. I had watched it on Sky Arts and liked it so much I decided to buy it and be able to watch it without adverts. It was from U.S.A. but is not locked to Region 1.
on 20 July 2017
love the music, and the concert...beautiful.
on 8 June 2010
Another great performance from Celtic Woman,amazing that the're not more popular in Ireland or the UK,lovely setting at Powerscourt gardens,had some good Irish weather in filming with lots of rain before the night but you wouldn't realise that in the final production.Since the last dvd there's been a couple of new singers to the group,was really impressed with Lynn Hillary ,what a performance with 'My Lagan Love' which was superb.Chloe and Lisa are as wonderful as ever with 'When you believe and Fields of Gold'.Good mix of traditional and modern pieces 'Isle of Hope Isle of tears'was a nice song about the thousands of immigrants from Ireland to America who were checked through Ellis Island for a new life,finishing with 'You raise me up',all in all a great dvd with well over an hours beautiful music for all tastes,just a plea for Celtic Woman from all your fans,when are you coming to the UK/Ireland for a tour?
on 11 March 2011
Whilst enjoying a winter vacation in Florida, and engaging in some TV channel hopping one evening, my wife and I chanced upon a recording of the Celtic Woman concert from Powerscourt House on the PBS channel. For over two hours we were captivated by the voices, the songs, the musical accompaniment and above all by the superb performances of five very talented young ladies, Chloe, Lynn, Alex, Lisa and Mairead. I recommend this DVD to anyone who loves tuneful music delivered in a style that amply demonstrates the outstanding musical talents of the girls. They sing quite beautifully, all the songs are memorable and the arrangements and direction by David Downes complement the magnificent setting of Powerscourt. No wonder they are so big in the USA. Buy the DVD - you will not regret it.
on 22 November 2010
A superb DVD for all the family. Our 9th month old Grand-daughter chills out to it, our youngest Daughter wants all the dresses. A real family pleaser. A dvd that you can watch again and again.
on 3 November 2010
I saw it once and was hooked one of the best DVD's I have watched in years. I can't recommend it enough
on 27 December 2016
I love Celtic Woman and this is one of my favourite DVDs. There are beautiful songs with delightful harmonies, fantastic arrangements, wonderfully accompanied by superb musicians and to top it all sung by lovely girls with angelic voices. What more could you ask for?
on 7 October 2010
Our one-year-old grand-daughter likes the music videos of this group on Virgin cable and sings - or la's - along with them, so we bought this DVD to keep her amused. Whenever we play it, she stands in front of the TV and dances along to the songs.
on 11 January 2013
As usual the team give a fantastic performance, however, I did not find this as exciting as "A New Journey;Live at Slane Castle".
AND Mairead excites me, whatever she does!!
on 14 August 2014
I have not played this yet but I saw it on the Sky Arts 2 and that is why I ordered it. I all so have the MP3 version but the DVD is better