Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

Size: 5.5 Adult UK|Change

on 6 July 2010
Excellent value for money.Could have done with an extra 1/2 size to normal shoe size.
First class delivery service.Well worth using this company.
on 13 March 2011
i got the tap shoes 4 my daughter good quality! buy half a size bigger than childs normal size! would buy them again good value 4 money
on 2 November 2011
Even though my daughter is a beginner, she feels and dances like a pro in these shoes. Excellent value, especially as they have heel taps - mine cost almost as much as these shoes just to have decent taps put on! A very good purchase.
on 17 July 2011
Shoes were delivered really quickly but unfortunately were too small. Returned them and received a bigger size also very quickly delivered. Sellers were brilliant to deal with. Prompt reply to e mail and another satisfied customer was on their books!
on 27 January 2016
Great value shoe, nice quality, but far too small for me. I have very narrow size 4 feet. I got them on with a struggle but far too tight. The taps look very good, what you expect from capezio and the tie ribbon is a very nice touch. There is an elastic support so if they came untied the shoe would stay on. I am re ordering these in the next full size up, so for me it's a 5.
on 2 November 2012
Quite a narrow fit, which is fine for my daughter and I brought hers slightly bigger than she needed. Lovely taps though and heal and toe as well. Also have an elasticated part so if the lace comes out they can still be worn.
on 9 September 2014
After reading other reviews I chose a pair half a size larger than my daughter's shoe size and they fit very well. The leather is soft with a nice sheen and they seem to be very good quality. The ribbon tie makes them pretty, but the additional elastic ensures they stay on even if the tie come undone mid performance! Note they have toe & heel taps - I noticed some for sale only have toe taps (not sure why - I'm new to the world of tap dancing!) All in all, I'm happy with the fit & quality and my daughter was delighted!
on 2 July 2015
Good make but size do not fit to UK standard.
on 8 October 2013
Bought these for my granddaughter aged 5, who has narrow feet. She takes a Clarke's 10.5 D/E fitting. Having contacted the seller via Amazon email, I was advised to order the shoes in an 11.5. They arrived today and they fit perfectly, with growing room of a thumb width (same way they check the length in Clarke's). Width way they're a good fit and not tight or pinching. If your child has a narrow foot, these are a good choice.

The shoes are well made and I think they're good value for money. My granddaughter is completely thrilled with them.

Thank you to Julie at Dancing In The Street for assisting with sizing. 5* for customer care.

The shoes were ordered on a Saturday and arrived the following Tuesday, so very speedy on the delivery.
on 22 June 2013
Goods arrived the very next day. They were well packaged and was exactly what I expected. Great value for money, I would recommend this seller to all my dancing mum friends.