Customer reviews

on 3 October 2017
For a few years, I was transporting my intuos in its retail box (with its carry handle), but it had worn out over time. This carry bag is far superior.

This makes packing the tablet up much simpler, and has pockets for the pen, cable and spare nibs. It feels very protective, and like it should last for a long time.

Unfortunately, the pen's desk stand does not fit in very well.
VINE VOICEon 26 November 2014
I bought this to protect my Wacom tablet during storage and when transporting it.
The product does exactly what it needs to and gives a decent level of protection.
The price is ok and I think a reasonable cost.
on 30 March 2017
brilliant
on 18 August 2017
excellent
on 10 August 2017
Great product great price!
on 18 July 2017
Excellent
on 28 April 2017
Really disappointed. I feel like i lost money by the quality of the product
on 19 November 2013
This product not only looks, but feels great! At first I thought it might have been a bit too expensive for what it was, once I got it I could tell it was a great price!!

Inside it contains a sleeve for your tablet. Pockets for your pens and cables and another slightly larger pocket for a sketchpad or notebook.

They are built to last. I have had mine on the bus floor, tube, plane, getting scuffed around the office and there is no signs of it falling apart or threads coming out.

I have had mine for 4 years or so and I have never considered nor will I consider a different case for my tablet.

Note it's not a hard case so it cannot protect against hard hits or falls however the material is thick and strong so it does a great job in protecting the lesser of the bumps.