Customer reviews

on 4 March 2015
Bought for holding Velcro rollers in place on hair to shoulder at front and short at back. Results not good: thick stiff prongs mark hair and do not grip roller to head unless pushed well in and scratches scalp, though can't do this on big rollers as prongs too short. Don't close tight enough for small rollers but not big or soft enough to go round two small rollers together. Will throw away and buy the pack of black ones with long thin pliable prongs sold for heated roller sets.
on 2 May 2014
Bought these as I have the cloud nine o pod....and their own rip of clips are RUBBISH! Bought these ones from amazon and they fit and don't slide out anywhere near as easy! I think they will be perfect once I master how to put rollers in properly!

Not sure why they are different colours but it doesn't matter. Bought three packs and they fit every size roller I have (which is at least four of each size!)

Would def recommend!
on 14 September 2013
I Brought these clips for my heated rollers.. There a great price and a quick delivery. I would recommend these
on 10 August 2015
Cheap and does the job, much easier that the fiddly pins that came with my Nicky Clark heated rollers!
on 2 January 2013
I got a Babyliss roller and wanted some additional clips (less clips than rollers are provided).
The clips are OK but they're not as good as the one provided with my Babyliss Rollers. That means that, although it's supposed to be compatible actually the clips once set in the hair don't stay there as well as the others.
I'll be able to use them anyway but I'm a bit disappointed.
on 26 November 2013
These clips are a fantastic find as they firmly grip the 3 sizes of The O heated rollers I have and keep them tightly held in my hair.

I would recommend them as a cost effective replacement for use with The O.

The first pack I ordered were from another supplier but the price and the cost of P&P were a lot more than these.

Great buy!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 February 2016
I sent for these to supplement the clips in my Babyliss heated roller set and a set a friend gave me which have only pins. They are acceptable: sturdy and functional. But they do not adjust to the size of smaller rollers as I would wish and these tend to fall out when I move my head walking about. They are also multicoloured which I feel is a disadvantage.
on 13 August 2015
I Brought these for my heated hair rollers. I brought 3 packs. They are great size so they fit my jumbo, medium and small rollers. They have a okay grip and are pretty sterdy. Only thing I would say is that they could grip slightly better. Other than that they are fab for the price and do the job perfectly! Very happy with them.
on 19 December 2012
Bought them to use with my heated rollers as I had lost some of the pins. The were fine for the job, didn't mark the hair as much as the ones that have finer,closer teeth. Would have preferred them to have been all black. Delivery was slow. Over a week! But otherwise ok.
on 4 November 2015
Springs on clips too weak so they don't hold rollers in place.