on 19 August 2017
This watch is so dependable and easy to read the time.
on 9 December 2012
Like many others, I chose this for my wife because she wanted a clear display that could be seen at a glance.
It seems very good value.
You do need to be aware of the strap length. For the record, it is 21.5 cm from one end to the other. Taking into account the location of the holes and the size of the buckle that means a maximum circumference of about 19.5 cm. (Perhaps the supplier could give a more accurate measurement.) It was OK for my wife but you might like to slip a tape measure around her wrist while she's not looking!
on 25 July 2011
My Accurist leather strap watch was just what I needed. A dial I can see if I'm not wearing my glasses, and it looks smart. Superb service as usual. Thank you
on 1 March 2011
This watch was bought to replace a pulsar watch I had worn for 20 years and which I loved. The new watch is just as goodand keeps good time
on 21 January 2013
i love the watch, witch i purchesed for myself,the only thing was, ive had to buy another strap because my wrist is quite large and it wouldnt go around
on 23 October 2011
I have purchased this watch for my Mum as a present. I was plesantly surprised about good build quality and nice presentation box. I think it is worth £50 as full price but i only paid less than half price. I wanted an elegant waterproof and easy to read watch for her and that one offers it all. Overall very pleased with my purchase. Only time will tell how well it will perform in wear it everyday test.
on 19 January 2013
I bought this for work. A clear face and second hand wetre the requirements and this fits the bill. Face perhaps slightly larger than expected and quite big on my small wrist but it's fine now that I am used to it. Strap would fit a wide range of sizes - again good for the smaller wrist as so many straps are too long.
on 9 December 2012
This is an easy on they eye item and good value.
As previously noted, the strap is short for larger wrists but fine for me.

I wear this one every day as it is so comfortable.
on 15 November 2012
This watch was a replacement for a similar watch the service from the supplier was good and having had the watch some time can say it's a perfect time keeper the watch strap fits fine after reading some reviews about the size of the strap. I would recommend this watch as a good buy.
on 31 March 2014
This is a lovely little watch with a very clear, easy to read face which is great for me as my eyesight is poor. The strap is also very comfortable, and I think the price is very fair. £25 plus delivery charge when the original price was £50! Brilliant! I now will never have an excuse to be late for anything important as I have this watch which I am wearing every day. I bought an Accurist watch because they have a good reputation of lasting a very long time, and I wanted something reliable. My other watch had be sent away to be repaired, and I urgently needed a spare! I am now a very happy customer, very well satisfied with my new purchase. Thank you so much Amazon for making my life easier and saving me money!!