on 1 December 2011
I bought this camera case for my Panasonic TZ8 camera by mistake, as Amazon search displays it in the list of suitable case bags. The sellers don't specify that this particular camera will fit in the case, but let you assume it by reading a long list of models with "and more" in the end. Technically the camera with dimensions of TZ8 should fit in this case, but the problem here is that the case has hard rounded edges and is narrower at the top than at the bottom. So, if you try o squeeze the camera into it, the zippers will just not close at the top leaving the side of the camera exposed. Obviously, I was unaware of this when I bought the case. Now, when I realized that the case is not suitable and tried to return it to the seller, they advised me that I have to pay for the return of the item plus they will deduct shipping cost of 1.49 from the original price of the bag. So, after doing some calculations, I decided that it's not worth bothering about refund. The customer services sent me a funny reply, implying that as my model is not mentioned, and their dimensions are correct, so it's purely a fault of my own, and not their misselling of the product. I have already ordered another case, even cheaper, with Panasonic logo and much better design, that fits my camera perfectly. For those people who are going to spend more than a fiver - don't trust these guys, check all the specs properly, otherwise you may find yourself with a product that doesn't do what it says on the tin and won't be able to prove anything to anyone.
on 18 July 2014
i bought this as it was recommended as a package when i purchased the panasonic lumix DMC-FT5EB-A waterproof camera, the camera doesn't fit inside the case! complete waste of money, amazon should not allow these two products to be paired together as a package, VERY misleading
on 12 February 2015
Arrived in a plastic bag, but inside the case was covered in dust. Looked like it had been in stock for years. Almost immediately the clips on the outside fell-off. The rivets that held them on seem to be made out of 'monkey-metal'. Inside the case these are simply covered-up by a thin circle of material offering little real protection. In fact there's a real chance the case itself could damage your camera.

Don't be swayed by the 'Ex-Pro' monika. It's not a proper brand - and you'll be wasting your money. One of the nastiest items I've bought from Amazon.
on 8 July 2012
Buy this case if you have a Panasonic Lumix Camera and want light-weight plus a section to keep a spare battery or SD card. That's why I bought it and it's perfect for the job. By the way - it comes with a detachable spring clip so that you can attach it to a trouser belt loop, rather your belt itself - which is convenient.
on 17 February 2015
Very good fit for my new Lumix DMC FT25 little waterproof camera. Appears to be as expected in respect of the case - downside the elastic inside supposedly to make it clam like get stuck in the zipper and the attachment received to enable it to be hung round your neck was broken also its much darker blue than expected. Never the less seems a reasonable price.. now off to see if it is shock proof .. only joking!
on 21 September 2012
This case does not fit the Lumix TZ30. Too tight a fit , the zip separated when zipped up. Disappointingly flimsy but not worth returning as postage would be 30% of the price. Oh well you get what you pay for. Wont be so mean next time !
on 27 December 2011
The product was ordered and delivered in a remarkably short time.Whilst it is early days as it was for a Christmas present it appears to be of decent quality and will give the camera good protection at a very reasonable price.
on 18 June 2013
This is exactly what I wanted to replace another very similar one i lost somewhere. The lost one was a bit larger which was good and had a pocket in which one could store a spare battery. I am however satisfied with the current pouch which is sturdy and protects the camera from knocks. I haven't tried dropping the camera!
on 29 May 2016

Yes it is cheap but also poor quality.The cover protection is ok but after no long one of the zip came off. It fits my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FT5EB-A Compact Camera - Blue
on 31 May 2013
sadly the connections dropped off before use. Looks Great and seemed well made apart from the connectors to the straps
I did not want my camera to fall while carrying so I returned it. Excellent after sales service, no problem whatsoever.