on 29 February 2012
Really pleased with the necklace - it was absolutely perfect and a good weight. It has a higher perceived value than the price I paid. The box it comes in isn't wonderful if you buy as a gift but I bought a good box and tissue paper and it looked stunning. For the price paid I think it is unreasonable to expect a good quality gift box. The earrings are nice but slightly flimsy compared to the necklace, could have done with a few more pieces of amethyst but perhaps I am just being picky? Overall really happy (and so is my friend - she loved them) and they arrived within 2 days which I was very pleased about as I had left it a little late to order in time for my friends birthday.
on 29 December 2012
Great set. The necklace is short (well, as described) so is really a choker. The earrings are so nice but I do admit, a bit hard to handle if you have long hair as gets tangled. But the stones are so nice and the styles are nice. Would purchase again.
on 7 January 2014
This arrived well in time for Christmas as it was a gift and looks lovely. Unfortunately the packaging was ok for transportation but had to buy a suitable presentation box.
on 20 March 2013
Arrived within a few days and were just as discribed, very good quality and beautiful to wear. They are suitible for young and old alike. Money well spent
on 7 February 2016
😃😃😃😃👍👍
on 22 January 2013
Very beautiful necklace and earnings for a reasonable price. I will order definitely more of Oi products very soon. Thanks
on 8 August 2013
much smaller than i expected: disappointing.
fourteen more words required so here they are..not enough yet to fill the space
on 23 August 2011
I am not sure why, I always choose amethyst stone jewelry; perhaps because amethyst stones always look so appealing. This set made up of a necklace and earrings are just what i expected them to be; not too long, not too short, not too fancy, just simple, just beautiful,just right and very affordable! I love them and will definitely recommend them.