on 4 August 2010
Brought this as a birthday present for the mother in law, she absolutely loved it.
Was a really lovely set, well made. Very pleased with it.
on 19 February 2012
Just wanted to write a review for this item although it is not something a normally do.As a previous reviewer said i was disappointed in the packaging, but i put it in a gift box myself.This was for a 60th birthday gift for my friend.All i can say is that it looks stunning on. Great item
on 16 October 2011
I was very happy with the earrings and necklace set just a little disappointed with the packaging it arrived in as it was a gift
on 2 December 2011
Not too long which is good. The pearls and amethyst are sooo nice together.
I bought it for my mother and it looks lovely on her so I'm tempted to buy
them for myself!
on 2 January 2013
This is a very pretty and delicate set. The necklace is short (as described) but attractive and the matching earrings just set it off nicely. Unfortunately the necklace is let down by a cheap and not well finished clasp. Within an hour of putting it on, the necklace made a bid for freedom but fortunately my wife caught it before it landed in the Christmas Dinner gravy! Some emergency work was necessary with some fine electrical pliers on the cheap split ring connected to the clasp . Once done the necklace was secure and much admired.
I suggest then that while you order this, make sure that you have the appropriate tools to fix it when it arrives. You will also need to ensure that you have something attractive to present it in, if it is to be a gift, since it comes in a flimsy white cardboard box, though there was some nice tissue paper which was useful.
on 20 June 2013
I bought this set for my wife as a surprise present. She was delighted with it, the earrings although hooks sit nicely in the
ear and hang well and the necklace looks very nice with the lavender and pearl mix and goes well with lots of different colours
and tops she wears. I was very pleased with the quality of the set.
on 4 December 2012
they were perfect and exactly the right colour to match the silk scalf I had purchased for my aunt for christmas. the service was quick and on time
on 19 November 2012
The necklace seems slightly shorter than I anticipated - have bought the same size previously, which seemed longer. As others have said cheap packaging and disappointing if giving as a gift, although for the price it is nice and will make a good present, in another box.
on 26 November 2012
Pretty set but I was very disappointed with the box it came in. I bought it as a present for a friend but will have to buy a gift box for it first.
on 19 January 2013
Bought as a Christmas present for a friend who had said she wanted some purple silver and white jewellrey for a wedding (and this seemed to fit the bill exactly) Disappointingly she didn't have much to say in response. However, I thought it was a pretty set.