Colour: Black|Change

on 19 April 2014
Great bit of kit and fits perfect on my quiver tip rod, in the packet you get some other clip that fits onto wider tips. Would recommend these to any fishermen , fully waterproof and there cheap so you cant go wrong.
on 3 November 2015
I bought this for a friend, a keen fisherman. I am sure he will like it but I thought it was really, really small but then it does have to fit on the fishing rod and not weigh that much, so in that respect its perfect. !! I think the concept is brilliant I only hope that he does to?
on 20 January 2014
this is fantastic, during a night fishing, what you need is this, cast your bait out and wait for the light to go red and its fish on, when first time i used it i couldnt believe it how brilliant that was, before then i had to hold my rod and for ages, but now all i need to do is wait for the light to go red and start reeling, 99/percent you have fish on when the light goes red.
on 8 January 2016
Can be a bit temperamental, but ok once fitted to rod, but flashing lights a bit disorientating when watching for long periods, would prefer solid green light and flashing Red when you get a bit.
on 25 April 2015
A bit fiddly to get on my rod tips and mine slow flashes red (instead of a constant white as described) when connected and rapidly flashes green when a bite is indicated. For the price of it I have no complaints.
on 16 January 2015
Great wee cheap item for your fishing bag works a treat and can be seen from a long distance in the darkness. It does come with a spare half that attatches to your rod so I suspect that this part may be prone to breaking but I have had no problems with it although I have used it only once.
on 18 October 2015
i got this for my son it is great he is only 9 he finds it much easier then looking at his rod will buying more soon
on 3 July 2014
these are great cant wait to put them to action
on 4 June 2016
Was a present and the recipient was happy.
on 26 April 2017
l want to use them for surface fishing in the warmer months