Price:£2.94+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 2 June 2012
I was looking for a hole puncher like this to make additional holes in my belts.
I read reviews on some other products that they were flimsy and fell apart quite easily so as there was no reviews for this product, I worried that it might not be sturdy.
However, it arrived and is a very sturdy metal with a plastic covering (which made it more comfortable and easy to hold). I've punched holes in 53 belts and it hasn't fallen apart so I can assure you that it's very strong and of good quality.
I would definitely recommend it to others!
on 31 July 2013
Bought this to make a few extra holes in a belt and I'm not planning to use this frequently. This thing is pretty cheap and you get what you pay for. The revolving bit takes considerable effort to turn, and you may hurt yourself --- after all, the revolving piece holds the cutters, and those are meant to cut through leather. Protect your fingers with a piece of cloth or a paper towel and you should be fine. I expect to use it very rarely so it does the trick for me, but if I you plan to use it regularly, look elsewhere.
on 27 July 2012
Bought this to put extra holes in a leather belt, all that happened was the product bent and twisted!! Left a slight impression but no holes!
on 25 June 2014
If you are planning to make some holes in your belt then go ahead this is right for you but if you want to use this more then a few times stay away. The edges are not as sharp as they could be and it required a lot of force to cut through the leather I was working with. Handles could be stronger and the metal started to warp pretty quickly.

The upside is it comes with multiple size ends and they snap into place when rotated so you dont have to worry about it slipping when cutting your material. If you plan to use a leather punch more then a few times go for a more expensive product.
on 21 February 2014
Ordered this punch as i have always wanted a more convenient way of putting holes in leather and belts other than using a knife or sharp nail. The punch works really well and takes hardly any effort to use, it is sturdy and comfortable to use and feels well made and does a nice clean job of punching holes in leather, very pleased and glad i purchased.
on 26 July 2012
Bent on first use and wrecked the belt! Stay away from this product. It will do nothing but cause you problems and cost money
on 11 June 2016
Losing weight is get but can get expensive on new clothes while you get to your target weight so adding a few new belt holes while waiting out buying new jeans worked out a lot cheaper than buy new belts and jeans.

In the past I would just use a knife but this could ruin a good belt, with this you simply screw on the desired hole size and stop part to into the end place on the belt in the new smaller area and squeeze together and you are done.

This is a great little product and has saved me a lot of money while I continue my weight loss journey
on 14 February 2016
I don't see the problems others have had with these. They have punched their way through a number of belts so far. I would recommend not trying to punch through thick belts in one go. It is better to have a few goes at it in order to not break them. Nothing is designed with heavy hands in mind, except road mending equipment.
on 2 December 2013
My wife has recently started making jewellery and has been building up a tool kit. Based on the reviews, she ordered this one and I have to say the quality is perfectly fine for what she uses it for. A good product for the price. I would recommend it
on 1 May 2015
As I am currently losing weight, I bought this punch additional holes in my belt. It's a well made product and seem very robust. It does require some strength to punch holes on the largest setting. This does of course depend on the type of leather / pcv you are punching. If you have trouble punching a whole try punching it from the other side.