on 13 May 2017
I've used this product before, genuine Dí Palomo, and this doesn't smell authentic. It's not like eau de parfum at all, more like eau de toilette, and the scent is extremely subtle because it's so alcoholic. It is in fact so alcoholic that it burns my skin! I wouldn't recommend this for the price. You're better off purchasing from a store.
on 12 October 2015
This is a wonderful blend of parfume, my wife loves the scent, the blend of sandalwood, fig and grape. She prefers it to all Gucci parfumes she tried on before buying this one. Very nice presentation of packaging too. And fast service.
on 10 September 2017
Divine scent!
on 30 June 2016
As I stated before love the smell of fig and grape.
Delivered earlier than expected, well packed.
on 14 January 2018
Bought as present for my wife who loves the product.
on 19 November 2014
This is my second bottle there is so much choice in erfumes that it says a lot that I chose Wild fig and grape again.
on 21 August 2016
Gorgeous scent. Bought as present for sister, who really loves it.
on 9 August 2016
The purfume box itself was damaged (probably in transit) which was a shame as it was brought as a gift. Maybe a bit more bubble wrap was needed. However, friend very happy with the purfume. Thank you.
on 12 January 2013
This product was bought by my wife who absolutely loves the fragrance, I must admit it smells gorgeous I am tempted to spray some on myself, but what would the guys say ?
on 25 July 2016