on 16 December 2016
I don't normally write reviews but I am doing this one because these little silicone heel orthotics have made a huge difference to me. Wearing them has made my walking far steadier, no more going over on my ankle on uneven pavements, the pain in my knee has gone and an unexpected bonus is far less hard skin on my heels. Money very well spent, wish I'd had them years ago.
on 15 May 2017
Product works fine and helped with my walking. Only thing is after one week I noticed the silicone is rubbing away and falling off in bits. Hope they last out the month.
on 3 May 2017
Comfy but move around under my feet and slide down my shoes not shore if they will work.
on 20 March 2017
Okay very comfortable but I found they moved forward in my shoes when wearing them so needed to secure them
on 10 March 2017
Most uncomfortable as moves as you put shoes/boots on
on 26 April 2017
Has helped with alignment for my foot where i have nerve damage
on 17 March 2017
Tues they are very good for what I wanted them for ... I think their could more of a difference from one side to the other though
on 18 April 2013
I found these to be too cumbersome in the dress shoes I wanted to wear with them. I tried to cut them down but the still made little difference. You might have better luck but I think there are better products out there for the job.
on 3 November 2014
Been suffering with heel pain while performing my refereeing duties. Saw these while browsing one day and decided to give them a go. You get two pairs in the pack, and having used them for a few weeks they do help me a lot in having a pain free experience at the end of the game.

They were not too expensive when I bought them so might be worth consideration if your struggling with heel pain.
on 31 October 2014
I have plantar fasciitis in my left foot. It has made me feel like an old woman as I begin to hobble after only a short walk. I have recently purchased a night splint and some orthopaedic inserts. However, these offer rigid support and I longed for my foot to have some flexibility. These heel pads, which are inexpensive and arrived within a few days, were easy to insert (I wore them in hard heeled boots) and gave me the chance to exercise my foot ( I walked round town) without putting too much pressure on my heel. For two hours yesterday, my face remained wince-free and I was able to walk without altering my tread. It was so freeing. They come in a pack of four and I might do as someone else suggested and double them up for a bouncier, more comfortable experience. I think I might be able to wash them with soap and water unlike my silicone gel heel pads which became sticky, attracting fluff and dirt after rinsing them.