on 10 February 2014
Bought this as part of a leaving present - it went down very well and caused a lot of laughs.
on 2 April 2014
Couldn't believe my luck when I saw this. Bought it for my son's Christmas stocking - he's a barrister in his 30s. He gave a wry smile when he saw it, but I've noticed it's by his bath!! It's a great little duck.
on 28 June 2015
cute product but cheaply made. The plastic is thin all over. Not a major drama but loses it a star. Next to the others (I have three, I am not a collector and I don't need help) the strength of the material is noticeably thinner and less firm.
on 29 March 2013
Got this as a Christmas present for my boyfriend who's just finished his barrister training course. He loves it and has it in pride of place on his desk. A must for any barrister you love who also has a fun whimsical side.
on 23 July 2013
I bought this for a Christmas present for my partner who had just finished his law degree and he was really pleased with it. It's good quality and looks great on the side of the bath.
on 11 August 2013
Cute! Made a nice present for my brother who has just finished his law exams!
Good service - arrived within the estimated timeframe
on 28 September 2013
Got this for my mate's 40th
he has just been made a judge
he loves it
plans to take it on trips overseas ith him
on 3 January 2014
Got it for my friend who is s law student. she loves it. Very funny and cute present. well worth the joke
on 5 October 2016
Got this as a silly secret santa present for a colleague at work. It got a lot of laughs when we all opened our presents, and made a nice change to the standard "bottle of wine, mug with marshmallows" type gifts
on 10 June 2016
Good little joke gift for my legal advisor, seemed to like it.
Have bought more from Fruit salad retro since with no problems.