on 19 March 2017
Ok so this is a little bit watery and thin (hence the need for a double coat).
Now I don't normally buy cheap but was recommended by a friend.
Well the colour is jet black, the brush is just as good as the top brands, very well made and separates the lashes just fine.
The coat is brilliant and it goes on clump free (I hate clumps and stickiness).
No stickiness, just a little thin but nothing a double coat can't sort out.
It's actually surprised me just how good this product is!
Deffo worth a try.
on 17 February 2014
I bought this mascara out of curiosity to be honest, thinking if it was rubbish no harm done as it was so cheap! I have bought the W7 In the Buff eyeshadow palette and was very impressed with it so I wanted to see if this would also impress me and I have to say I am very surprised ... its a great mascara and exceptional value for money!!! It coats the lashes well and doesn't clump even after two coats (it is also buildable to 2 or even 3 coats if going for an intense night look) and what I really like about this mascara it did not leave my eyelashes stiff and brittle like other more expensive brands have done...lashes were still flexible after 2 coats with no flaking! I would just advise that alot of product does come out onto the brush but thats easily rectified by just removing the excess along the top of tube! It left my lashes long, volumised and soft without any smudging once dried and performed well all day! I am impressed as I have much more expensive high end mascaras that do not work as good as this one ... would definately recommend and is great value for money! What a great find!!
on 30 March 2017
This mascara is great for the price, it did take a while to get used to, I would have liked a little more of a thicker coverage, but having said that, its so cheap that you really can't complain, and it doesn't irritate, stays in place, and removes easily with eye makeup remover, so all in all, I'm happy with my purchase, but will probably go back to the one in the yellow tube next time.
on 14 November 2014
I am a Clinique High Impact fan, but I find it uncomfortable paying so much for a mascara but I usually get the mini I ones when they come free with a magazine. I bought this on the strength of the reviews and I do agree that it is a good buy - especially for the price. It does thicken and lengthen lashes (and mine are short) and it doesn't clump any more than any mascara, if you know what I mean. When it arrived I thought it was a bit dry, but I swooshed the wand around a bit inside the tube and it was fine. One day it smudged a little but I am an eye rubber. I will continue to use it and would buy again. I am always on the look out for a mascara which does the job and doesn't break the bank. This does it for me.
on 30 June 2016
i'm not happy with this mascara you need many coats so it looks like you are wearing mascara. Waste of money
review image
on 6 August 2014
I would highly recommend this mascara. Mascara and eye shadow are the two pieces of makeup that I would pay top prices for, as I have quite sensitive eyes and my eyelashes are quite fine, so I tend to find the higher end mascaras work better for me. However, decided to give this a go. I cannot believe the quality of this mascara for the price. I am using it at the minute along with a top brand one that cost £28.50 and I cannot see any difference betwee the two. Both go on well, build up my eyelashes to a fuller look, and so far, no skin reaction to this product. I’ll definitely buy this again and I am keen to try other products from this range to see if the quality is as good.
on 30 May 2017
Gaveit away. Don't buy. Doesn't thicken or lengthen lashes. Why so many positive reviews???
on 24 January 2015
I read through all the reviews for this and decided based on such great reviews and having tried other W7 products and loving them that I would give this mascara a go. However, I don't understand so many positive reviews! It seems to just go everywhere! The brush is very thick and transfers onto my eyelid too easily and within an hour of wearing I end up with eyes like pandas. The mascara just seems to spread everywhere! I definitely wouldn't recommend!
on 11 January 2018
Does what it says, brilliant, not clumpy aslong as you don’t put to much on, really happy about the price not to expensive. Really pretty design on bottle aswell looks good in your make up bag or box.
I love it and easy to wipe of aswell and barely smudges at the bottom. Great value would definitely recommend to anyone.
review imagereview image
on 7 December 2016
I normally use Benefits They're Real mascara but had ran out so decided to try this mascara out. The wand reminds me of a Dior mascara I've also tried. Pleasantly surprised with this ....especially for the price! It doesn't clump and separates my eyelashes nicely. Although for me it's not as good as the Benefits one I will purchase again as an every day mascara.