Customer reviews

on 10 September 2017
daughter loved this
on 28 August 2017
A bit smaller than I imagined but good quality
on 13 December 2013
My 6 year old is plushie mad and adores this toy very we'll made and strong colours as shown has been in and out of hospital with him . Attracted a lot of attention from mario. Fans . Have already ordered more characters for Xmas.
on 22 September 2014
Smaller than expected and not great quality
on 17 February 2012
bought this for my son's 8th birthday and he loves it. He has lots of the Mario cuddly toys, they are his passion and was thrilled to receive Koopa. It was received promptly and well packaged.
on 29 May 2013
Completeley as advertised. I have no complaints whatsoever.
I you are interested in this subject, this is one for you.
Couldn't be more satisfied
on 22 March 2015
OK but overpriced as usual (Nintendo toys usually are) and particularly disappointed to find the stitching coming apart at the back before it even arrived.
on 25 January 2016
Bought for my 7 year old for Xmas. My fault but abit on the large size. All his other Mario plushes are 17cm. He loves it though. Made well
on 28 February 2013
It was bought for my son to add to his collction. It's better quality than some ordered. My son loves it so money well spent.
on 27 February 2013
My 8 year old son is a great Mario fan and loves staging fights between Koopa and Mario. It's always useful to have a baddy.

See one answered question