on 21 February 2014
A neat ltttle device it connects easily into the socket on the bottom of my ipod Classic and everything is fine EXCEPT it chomps through the power, draining the iPod completely in an hour or so. As the device is connected through the bottom socket you cant charge and play so once it has run out you have to stop. This means you cant listen to music for extended periods. Playing through the headphone socket and with the screen blank I can easily get a full days play,even from my admitedly old device.

That said the sound quality (I am transmitting to a Bose sound-dock mini) is excellent and the pairing works well. In summary useful if you want to have your ipod at a distance from the speakers, to change track for example, but if your set-up is to have the ipod next to the speakers a good quality cable will do.

Not the cheapest gadget in the world either
on 10 January 2015
Sadly, it would not pair with my 4th generation iPod and Bose Soundlink Mini, despite numerous attempts and every combination of powering things up. Before buying Kokkia confirmed that it would work with the iPod 4g but in practice not! Looked to be a good quality produce and I'm sure I would have been delighted with it had it worked.
on 18 August 2012
Have just recently used the Denon AH-W150 Bluetooth headphones, and this works perfect every-time without losing any connection.
The best way to get it connected is put your headphones/receiver into pairing mode FIRST, then power the i10s by simply plugging it in.
Takes about 1 minute to pair, then the i10s will flash blue every 5 seconds.
Other than that, one it's paired you are good to go.
You can change the headphones paired to it more than once, but can only have one set paired to it at any one time.
Well worth the money, considering I did not know my Nano was not bluetooth when I purchased it!
Another thing is the size!, so small I don't not realise it is plugged in, so perfect for my wrist watch mount for the Nano.
Thanks again!
on 28 October 2017
Excellent, but costly product to use with iPod classic
on 3 July 2017
Overheated and stopped working. Things have moved on since...thankfully.
on 12 November 2016
Very limited in which iPod it would work with. Promised more but disappointed!
on 2 May 2013
This gadget is a gem and it really works. Within minutes my iPod Classic 6th generation connected to a Jawbone Jambox, a Creative D200 bluetooth speaker and an up-market and rather fussy analogue to digital converter, all without any problems whatsoever. Those who have reported problems are either very unlucky or doing something wrong! In my case plug it in and it worked first time. Would give it 6 out of 5 stars but that's not allowed!
on 20 May 2014
To start with delivery was on time or earlier than expected, thank you; smaller than I thought and will be nice to have little pouch with it and you can lose it easily. Quite an impressive little thing but hopefully they come out with one that charges too.
on 17 March 2013
I wanted to use my IPod Classic with wireless headphones and I searched for a while was not sure this would be the answer but it certainly is. I have a pair of 7day shop Bluetooth stereo sport headphones and the sound is really good. I tend to go to sleep with my iPod on and was getting tangled up in the wired headphones. Thank you KOKKIA this is a really great product.
on 29 June 2013
Better than any one of apple’s own built in bluetooth transmitters like in the iPod touch and iPhone as ive never heard any intereference when listen to music with my Bose Sounddock 10 whilst in the same room with my KOKKIA i10s and iPod classic. Even if i take my iPod in my pocket to another room there is no interference! The only fault I can find is that if i turn of my Sounddock 10 and then switch it on and try to play music of my iPod Classic (which normally does not have bluetooth) it needs to be paired again which takes some time. But maybe I have not found a way to keep it paired all the time as I have only just got this product recently.