Draper 09405 160mm DIY Plier Set
Item Package Quantity: 1|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:£9.97+ Free shipping

on 31 August 2017
All OK quality but expected more from a branded product. The side cutters did not cut cleanly meaning they were almost useless. The rest are OK. Would not buy again.
on 3 August 2014
They are ok, but I don't think I'd get them again. The cutters have a bit of side to side wobble, although not enough to prevent them from cutting correctly, but just enough to make them feel cheap. On the other hand the pliers are a bit stiff and even a touch of oil won't loosen them up so opening them could be difficult for some people to do with one hand.
If it were not for the poor pivot joins they would be quite good, but given that in a pack of three I've had good, tight and wobbly I imagine getting a full set of good might be down to luck and I'm sure there are some happy people out there that managed it.
on 30 June 2016
I checked current tools in my tool box, and found one very old pair of pliers.& equally old screwdrivers I searched and wanted Draper only. This set is fabulous, very strong and will do most, if not all jobs requiring pliers. . I also have bought a new box of screwdrivers from Bamford, they are a great Company and very helpful & friendly. Finally I would like to say that the price for this plier set is FABULOUS, All I need now is someone to do the jobs for me! Thank you Bamford!
VINE VOICEon 5 July 2015
This is a nice set of pliers and snips, of medium size, they fit comfortably in the hand and work as you would expect. I bought a larger set from ther same company, not long ago and I was as happy with them as I am with these. A good price for a good little set of tools. The grips seem firm and do not twist in use; I can find nothing to criticise, so 5 star.
VINE VOICEon 23 December 2013
These feel good, they are comfortable to handle, and seem well made. I have not broken then yet! Pliers don't normally last long with me, either cutting things they were not intended for and blunting them, snapping off the long nose points, or twisting the pliers so they stop opening and shutting easily. So from that point of view they pass! That is not to say they are indestructible though, I am sure in time I will break them ...

But, so far they are proving good work mates, I would recommend them.
on 13 March 2016
These feel solid enough, and may well do a fine job over time. My gripe is that they look like they're several years old already, and have been in a tool box left to the elements. They're not shiny and clean like those in the photo. If I'm seeing spot corrosion now, what will I see later?
on 22 May 2016
I was putting a toolset together for my son so didnt want to spend daft money when they arrived i was impressed so much with them i decided to keep them for myself and give my other set to my son iv used all three of them and they work perfect quality tools for little money cant ask for anything more
on 1 February 2018
Left my tool box out while I worked in the rain so they all went rusty, these replace some items, might not be professional quality but will do me.
on 2 April 2015
Arrived safely and undamaged. I have used two of the three items and found them to be very practical and comfortable to use. This is important to me as I live with arthritis in my hands, fingers, and wrists, in particular. The soft grips also ensure that the tools remain firmly in your grip in use.
on 4 November 2017
Good tools work well but I got a red set when I wanted a yellow set
So just to let you know you may get them to

See one answered question