VINE VOICEon 8 January 2014
No problems of any kind fitting them. More discrete than larger Keene wands, (the Keene Universal wand) and in my opinion better. As long as you know the exact position of the IR input on your device, these are a safe bet. I found them more accurate than the larger Keene wands, so instead of having to press the remote a couple of times to make sure the signal was sent and actioned I found that one click was all that was needed.

The are smaller and hardly noticeable with the advantage that you get two senders fitting in one output of the main Keene unit. I underestimated the total number of wands I would need and these rescued me.

Given a choice of these (£9.99) or two of the Universal Wands (2 x £5.99 = £11.98) you even get to save money.

Interestingly, I had hoped initially to use 1 x High Power Wand, but thus far this hasn't worked at all.

See one answered question