• Customer reviews

on 25 June 2015
Thanks
|0Comment|Report abuse
The demo that came in the starter pack was great. When I bought the full version (this version) I could not seem to get it to track properly. I changed the light level in the room, recharged the controller but it would not track well. I asked a friend to follow the instructs to see if I was not following them correctly...and no...he couldn't do it either. I bought it through Amazon so sent it back.
on 31 January 2017
It's a lot of fun but only if you calibrate the move controller correctly. I used it in a gun accessory and aimed ball part at TV and pressed the move button and it was flawless and fast paced but it's best to be standing or sitting in the excact place you calibrated it otherwise you gotta compensate for where you are or just recalibrate it.

This game isn't a's good time crisis game its a fun on rail shooter of a movie sets. The idea is the director filming and your the star and every time you hit the right mechanical targets you get points but every time you don't you make his movie bad and anger the director and eventually too much you lose a life and so on till game over or you complete the level

I felt it wasn't awful but my self and my partner loved it. I like the cheesy voices and the style they used I'm not sure why people gave it 1 or 2 stars maybe because it's cartoony or the didn't calibrate it right but it's worth the cheap price
on 8 July 2014
ok
on 17 December 2012
Once again this is a Christmas present to go with the gun things. Ask me again in the New Year what I think of them
on 5 November 2010
I really wanted to like The Shoot. I had a couple of those guns too. What a waste!
Firstly you need to complete training to unlock the main game. Then you only get the western which you have to complete in full before you can even think of getting to the other adventures. Worse still there is no save facility which means even if you get far but have to quit or lose all your lives there's no progress record and next time you play you have to start from scratch.
But the worst offence is the appalling 2 player, which can only be unlocked by not only completing a shoot IN FULL but also getting all the poster pieces. Even though once you've played the game a little 2 player option comes on and asks both players to input names. the actual option to play is not p[resent. It's getting players excited only to take away the cream cake tray as your hand heads towards your favourite. And why can't 2 players go on the career mode? Never truly explained.
Sony really have made a game just to get us to buy the gun attachment, and then failed to have a game for which it works effectively. The calibration is utterly useless, I had to be inaccurate at the calibration stage just to ensure any minor chance of any accuracy.
This is a very lazy effort that's not even worth the rental. Should've been fun but fails in almost every way.
Forget this and buy Time Crisis Raging Storm instead.
13 people found this helpful
|44 Comments|Report abuse
on 1 May 2011
This is by far the best playstation move game I have ever played. I played the demo when I first got the move and then loved it so much I went and bought it. This is fantastic! The levels are brilliant and you get literally hours of enjoyment out of it.

As a party game, you can pass the remote around and just keep playing and see who's getting good scores or you can have two remotes and play against each other for top score. I've played this with a few people and it really gets everyone up and shouting at the screen.

On your own, the game keeps you on your toes and you have to expect the unexpected as me and my friend came to discover on 'Robotomous Crime.' This game is well worth the money and will keep you playing for months. Every time you have a few people round, break out this game and you'll all have a great time.
on 26 December 2012
Got this for my 9 year old son. We've just spent half the evening trying to get past the first level, but didn't get a good enough score to unlock the next level. This is really frustrating as he wants to play the haunted house level, but it looks like it's going to take us weeks or even months to unlock it. I suspect we'll have just got bored and given up and moved onto another game instead. I really dislike this kind of unlocking system, the developers assume that everyone is a 17 year old student with awesome reflexes and 6 hours of free time every day to practice. We haven't got the time or the inclination to spend hours replaying the same levels over and over again. Hello? We are working parents with small kids, we just want to pick this up for half an hour every so often for a bit of fun. We paid the full price for the game and can only access 1/5 of it. FAIL.
7 people found this helpful
on 23 February 2011
I really enjoyed playing The Shoot! A fun shooting game without the gore and splatter of the usual shooting games, but more funny with cardboard cutouts of the bad guys! The only thing I didn't like is that it ended very soon... Now I have to go back to each level and try to get golden performance trophies!
on 4 July 2011
I do like this game! I bought a second copy for a friend of mine, who played it with me and wanted to have it too, asap!!!
Playing with a friend is even funnier, so...call some people and enjoy the Shoot!