1,096

on 19 December 2013
Was selling our old ipad on ebay, thought a nice Belkin sleeve would add nicely to the bundle for the purchaser.... we already owned one but ours is a purple one (not to everyone's taste?) so I ordered a nice new black one from SellTel.

I was very disappointed that when the new case arrived.... it took just a couple of seconds comparison with our (two year old) purple Belkin sleeve to realise that the new black one is at best a very poor factory second, but much more likely to be a blatant fake. Lower quality materials, poor stitching and finishing.

Have had no response to my enquiry to SellTel.

So basically if it's so cheap that it seems too good to be true then it probably is.... buy a real Belkin sleeve from a quality supplier (my wife bought our first one on Amazon a couple of years ago and it is still in great shape).

But don't buy anything from SellTel.... they are clearly cowboys who should be booted off Amazon.
on 1 September 2011
Fantastic product with pleats offering extra protection to front. My ipad2 fits perfectly with smart cover on front and gel on back. Nice shade of plum with lilac/pink inside. I read many reviews before choosing this product and I am very pleased with it. Excellent service as it arrived 36 hours after I placed the order!
on 12 December 2013
Either Belkin have dramatically reduced their standards or this is a nasty knock-off. I purchased a genuine Belkin case a couple of years ago and in comparison, this one is made of inferior materials and has very poor quality stiching. Avoid.
on 12 April 2011
I have received my Belkin Pleated Sleeve for my iPad 2 today, and I'm delighted with it.

As others have noted, it's a good, snug fit, there is protection so that the zip does not come into contact with your iPad itself, and a handy pocket on the front for a cloth or other accessories.

My iPad 2 fits inside perfectly while dressed in it's blue smart cover! The inside of the black sleeve is white. I bought mine through Amazon Marketplace seller Avides and it arrived from Germany a week later, in a sturdy box.

Not much more I can say - treat yourself today!
on 14 February 2013
I wanted a protective bag for my new iPad 4 and Zaggkeys keyboard cover. It was important to me that both the iPad and the keyboard (attached to each other) would fit in the bag. This sleeve from Belkin was the perfect choice. It offers a snug fit for my combination of devices, feels protective and, frankly, looks great for a basic black sleeve. Add Amazon's low price and you have a winner. Highly recommended!
on 1 September 2012
I bought the purple variety of this for myself and when my husband purchased his iPad I didnt hesitate to buy him this one. A brilliant case which is perfect for any of the iPads. Very light weight and with shielded zips and a good level of padding, ensuring no possible scratching. The soft lining completely protects the iPad and the storage pocket on the front is roomy enough to store cables, pen and cleaning cloths.
on 5 April 2012
This case is finished in a pleated nylon material on the front, while the back is plain neoprene. The entire case is made from Neoprene which offers great protection, and is roomy enough to fit your iPad complete with a smart cover and a skin on the back if you want.
There is a zipped pocket on the front which is handy for a USB cable etc. and a double zip on the top to get your ipad in and out.
Great for the money.
Recommended.
on 30 May 2012
Seems alright for the money, i cant see or feel this so called 'Reinforced panel to protect the screen'. The overall protection for an ipad from bumps etc is minimal, if you dropped it or dropped something with a bit of weight on to it, it would be damaged. The front side is slightly thicker material (no reinforced panel though) than the back - which is just wet suit material and just as thin as a wet suit aswel. The zips are protected against scratching your ipad.
on 23 August 2014
This is a pretty good case and perfect for protecting my iPad Air when in my handbag. My iPad has a Smart Case and it still fits easily into the Belkin case with room to spare. The case is pretty well padded and I would feel comfortable about the iPad being protected if I dropped it from a reasonable height.
The back of the case is not pleated and is a neoprene-type material, not as nice as the front but OK. My case differs a little from the picture in that the zip is visible and not hidden within a pleat, which is a little disappointing. It is also rather crumpled looking on the front (the zip is not lying completely flat) and I can't decide if that is a flaw in the manufacture or just a result of it being squashed a little in the post.
Anyway, it is a nice deep plum colour and will do the job that I purchased it for perfectly and at a pretty good price so I am pleased overall.
on 20 August 2013
If you have a 4th Generation iPad, particularly if it has a Griffin* surround - do not buy this product:Website claims 10.1" fit - actually 9.7" fit. Does not fit new 4th generation full sized iPad*
Sent back for refund