Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(3 star). See all 1,109 reviews
on 11 April 2013
Good cover, does the job, colour a bit dull. I would buy something a bit more inspiring next time.

It does what it says, I am just not fond of the look.
on 30 May 2012
Seems alright for the money, i cant see or feel this so called 'Reinforced panel to protect the screen'. The overall protection for an ipad from bumps etc is minimal, if you dropped it or dropped something with a bit of weight on to it, it would be damaged. The front side is slightly thicker material (no reinforced panel though) than the back - which is just wet suit material and just as thin as a wet suit aswel. The zips are protected against scratching your ipad.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 27 June 2010
The Belkin Ipad sleeve is a function over form case and somehow it manages to make the iPad look nerdy!

I bought it at a time when there were few slip cases; and as soon as there is a nicer looking one I will be getting rid of the belkin one. Its has generous padding which is great when i throw into i my laptop bag (and then throw that into an overhead locker on the plane.) There is a handy second pocket which can store a sync cable 3 Mobile 3GB Wi-Fi Pre-pay Ready To Go Wireless Modem or some small headphones. Besides the padding there is protection from the zip scratching your ipad which is good.
22 Comments| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 March 2012
This case looks reasonably good on one side, slightly cheap looking elasticated foam on the other. So looks wise I'd give it 4/5. The thing that disappointed me is that the material is really thin. I don't think this case really offers adequate protection. You could not put your iPad into a rucksack or bag in this without worrying. It's really just a bit of foam. The case has no rigidity whatsoever. It's about as thick as wetsuit material on the back. Kinda disappointed, and very surprised it gets such good reviews. Hmmmm.
on 22 May 2013
This is a reasonable product and work well. It does not however give full protection to the ipad, particularly if dropped. It is more for anti scratching and mild protection when packing into suitcases etc.
on 1 February 2015
product is fine, however the padding is not as thick as i expected, there are parts of the pleated seams which need more padding. I can give it a higher rating because of this, everything else is fine.
on 10 July 2012
This Belkin sleeve is reasonable value for money at around £12 but really isn't worth the supposed original asking price of £25. The reason? It's too thin to offer adequate protection to a naked iPad. If you already have a Smart Case or similar then the Belkin is ideal as the iPad with cover will fit inside but if not then I would go for something offering more protection like the LA robe Allure.

P.S I'm only guessing that the LA will be better, based on their MacBook Air case that I purchased a while back!
on 4 December 2013
I placed this item for order some time ago.......... AND I'M STILL WAITING! You would think that in this time of Hi tech you would get things when you want and not have to have your fingers crossed every time. Thought we also if let down a company would try and repair the disappointment caused, WELL I'M NOT HOLDING MY BREATH!
on 22 September 2012
I bought this sleeve for my new iPad 3 but unfortunately I had to swap it with my partner as it does not fit when my iPad has it's official apple rubber full case conver on so it's a bit to small for my liking just another half an inch bigger would have been fine 5/10 there are better covers out there than this one.
on 7 June 2012
the iPad sleeve is light, padded and does what it is supposed to do - protect the iPad during its daily use. The product would be vastly more practical if it had a handle and shoulder strap. One wonders why Apple does not supply a similar item when one purchases the i pad.